Missing Paladin of House Organa title?

Jigsaw-Complex

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I have seen this title being used by a player, maybe they fixed the bug or stealth put it back in, who knows, developers will spoon feed information to people like dulfy or leak it to other organisations

Probably should have taken a screenshot or something, especially since all evidence seems to point to it not being in the game.

Probably should have taken a screenshot or something, especially since all evidence seems to point to it not being in the game.

Yeah, that and I know my Jedi Knight SHOULD have it, at least she did in beta. I remember exactly what you had to do to get it, and that's why I made this thread way back then. So, unless it's not retroactive, I still don't have it.

• 1 month later...

WOW Yeah, especially would like to know if it's something we can get retroactively or not, since if the ability to get it is the same, most of my characters are already past the point where they should have it... Hmm let me check my Knight I'm 99% sure she SHOULD have it if it's the same.

HOLY SHTAKO! I have it!!! My Knight has it!!!

Porcelain, Paladin of House Organa

So, that said, I can guarantee that it exists again, and can tell you from memory how to get it. You need to do the quests on Alderaan where you stop House Thul's attacks on House Organa.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

I find it odd that patch notes fail to address this inclusion. Ohhh well, I'm just glad it's there. With any luck, this will be the beginning of a new trend, where Bioware will add yet again some of the titles they removed... for no good reason really. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
I find it odd that patch notes fail to address this inclusion. Ohhh well, I'm just glad it's there. With any luck, this will be the beginning of a new trend, where Bioware will add yet again some of the titles they removed... for no good reason really. :cool:

Now if they would only bring back the "Scorcher of Worlds"title

It seems the return of the title was included by accident. Either way, this is a bug people actually LIKE. I just wish master of the burning way came back since it would be all too fitting for my vigilance guardian.

What makes you say it was an accident? If it was, they damn well better not fix it... that would make me very very very unhappy.

What makes you say it was an accident? If it was, they damn well better not fix it... that would make me very very very unhappy.

There was zero mention of it happening in the patch notes, and the Imperial version of it does not display. That's what hints it was an accident.

There was zero mention of it happening in the patch notes, and the Imperial version of it does not display. That's what hints it was an accident.

Hmmm, good point. Although, lots of stuff doesn't get mentioned in the patch notes, so that in and of itself isn't evidence, the second part is something to consider.

Still, would be awesome of they just brought them all back now.

Actually the one I want the most that was removed is GENERAL for Jedi Knights.

It was the title a Dark Jedi Knight got instead of Master, because Satele Shan is like "Um... your methods are circumspect, so you will not be promoted to master." So the the Republic allows you to keep the title of General. But, in live they ditched the actual title of General, and the Jedi Knight still gets the Master title no matter what. SO... Satele Shan just told me "YOU WILL NOT BE A MASTER." and the Republic is like "Well, you're still General of the Jedi Forces" yet I have the title Master, and not the title of General. Very lame. In fact, i refuse to even wear the title on my Jedi Sentinel, because as far as I am concerned she shouldn't have the title. Satele Shan didn't give it to her, and the fact that they caved to "OMG I WANT THE MASTER TITLE I SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED FOR BEING DARK" whiners, makes me very very annoyed.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 3 months later...
Just received this title for my smuggler minutes ago, in the republic mission Paladins, I chose the light side choices through my quests and an the last response when Duke Charle Organa asks if you will fight by his side, I picked the middle one "absolutely". Received the title after the cutscene ended.

• 1 year later...
This Title WAS NOT removed from the game as i have just gotten it myself tonight 8-13-2015 at 4:00 am. You must do the FIRST quest upon arriving on Alderaan, this quest is NOT a class quest/mission, its just a planet quest/mission and it is located just before leaving the spaceport at the guy on the left hand side just inside the spaceport doors.

This Title WAS NOT removed from the game as i have just gotten it myself tonight 8-13-2015 at 4:00 am. You must do the FIRST quest upon arriving on Alderaan, this quest is NOT a class quest/mission, its just a planet quest/mission and it is located just before leaving the spaceport at the guy on the left hand side just inside the spaceport doors.

IF you read the entire thread, you would know that it WAS removed from the game at launch, but was restored about a year into the game.

Necromancy is bad, mkay? Especially when you necro a post based on the OP to tell the OP that they are wrong when it was established later in the thread that while the OP was correct at the time of posting, the problem has been fixed.