Nathema Conspiracy Story Cameos Major Bug

Dear SWTOR,

I would like to report a grievous error in the new Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint. I

killed Darth Baras in my story yet he is showing up in the flashpoint, claiming otherwise

, which is completely ruining the immersion and the countless hours I spent reaching this point. I believe others are having this issue as well, with the wrong characters showing up, so if you could please fix this I would be grateful. Until this is resolved I do not wish to proceed in the Flashpoint. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Max

PS: I have seen others complain of this issue on YouTube and ingame, yet for some reason I haven't seen many posts about it. I also submitted a bug report ingame, but this is a really important issue I think should be fixed ASAP, as it would mean otherwise that our choices don't matter.

• 1 month later...
If you didn't kill him it's not a bug.

Clearly you didn't read carefully.. I said I DID kill Baras, which means he shouldn't be showing up in my story. So yes, it is a bug.

Edited by Icemaxx
typo

• 5 months later...
Cameo issue still present as of December 11, 2018. I confirmed through old screenshots that I

killed Baras

in the original Sith Warrior storyline, and yet the game flag incorrectly spawns him into Nathema Conspiracy still. It's frustrating that the immersion is still broken for this quest, and a severe one that negates one of my most significant decisions in the game's story. I hope this gets fixed soon... :rak_02: