Kaggath Heats: Tyber Zann vs G0-T0

Beniboybling

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for not posting for so long. I agree with everything Warren said, INCLUDING the petitions, but whatever. Beni, in your scenario, I have one question, why would G0-T0 look for Zann's territory? It seems like a waste of time. He wouldn't invade, or send any bounty hunters/assassins there until he really needed to. G0-T0 would want to fight on Nar Shaddaa where he holds all the cards.

If he didn't sped time looking, he would notice the small things Zann was doing, and undo them, lulling Zann into a false sense of security. Then when Zann tried to attack with his new allies...

FATALITY!

Also, with the rancor, as I said in my first post, just snip and stampede. Thanks for defending when I couldn't Warren-you had some amazing posts, so thanks for supporting G0-T0!:D:D:D

If Sidious and Vitiate couldn't transfer into other bodies for their battle, how come G0-T0 can?

Not that it would change the outcome. I'm just thinking out loud here.

The rule was that once 'killed' the combatants couldn't resurrect themselves, for example through essence transfer. There was nothing ruling out them using essence transfer while still alive, but in the case of that Kaggath it wouldn't have been much use. G0-T0 is free to transfer his consciousness into other bodies while still alive, but for the sake of argument he cannot create copies, I'm not sure if that's even possible.

And Canino, G0-T0 needs to scout out Zann's power base to find Zann and assasinate him. Having the advantage of Nar Shaddaa is all well and good, but pointless if Zann never shows. He needs to track Zann down and draw him to Nar Shaddaa or kill him. Maybe he'll be tracking Zann's movements too, but the decoy gang war with the Exchange will throw him off guard. However Warren Stride makes a fair point about him monitoring the black market (although she's making some assumptions as to how great his influence is) and he might discover Zann's real plan. But Zann is smart enough to make the transaction secret, so G0-T0 doesn't know about it.

The rule was that once 'killed' the combatants couldn't resurrect themselves, for example through essence transfer. There was nothing ruling out them using essence transfer while still alive, but in the case of that Kaggath it wouldn't have been much use. G0-T0 is free to transfer his consciousness into other bodies while still alive, but for the sake of argument he cannot create copies, I'm not sure if that's even possible.

Oh. Well that makes more sense.

Anyway. I think G0-T0 will win, but I think Zaan is going to cause some major damage to the Exchange before going down.

Oh. Well that makes more sense.

Anyway. I think G0-T0 will win, but I think Zaan is going to cause some major damage to the Exchange before going down.

Yeah... I agree. I've been debating (very poorly seeing as how I don't know much about these guys) that Zann would win only because I feel he is a lesser threat to Darth Revan (not that I think G0-T0 would beat Darth Reva - I'm just debating for Revan's best odds). After all, I picked G0-T0 to make it to the Tri-battle.

So yeah. I think G0-T0 wins. Zann will make it interesting and it'll be a close fight, but I believe G0-T0 just has an edge on him.

And Canino, G0-T0 needs to scout out Zann's power base to find Zann and assasinate him. Having the advantage of Nar Shaddaa is all well and good, but pointless if Zann never shows. He needs to track Zann down and draw him to Nar Shaddaa or kill him. Maybe he'll be tracking Zann's movements too, but the decoy gang war with the Exchange will throw him off guard. However Warren Stride makes a fair point about him monitoring the black market (although she's making some assumptions as to how great his influence is) and he might discover Zann's real plan. But Zann is smart enough to make the transaction secret, so G0-T0 doesn't know about it.

That makes since, but the way I see it, is that G0-T0 doesn't need to make Zann come to Nar Shaddaa. If G0-T0 does nothing, Zann will be forced to go after G0-T0, instead of G0-T0 going after Zann. Once Zann is on Nar Shaddaa, or his forces, then G0-T0 strikes. Either he captures troops and tortures for Zann's information, or he fights Zann himself. This would also allow G0-T0 to know what Zann is doing on Nar Shaddaa, which is the battlefield, compared to other territories. He would get captives, no question. And some would break, revealing the valued alliances. Then G0-T0 simply puts an end to these, and Zann gets betrayed. Would it end the Kaggath? That, I'm not sure, but it would do serious damage, not only physically, but mentally. Who wants to fight someone who doesn't even have to research you to know how you work?

That last line is worded weird, but I don't know how else to write it.

I somehow doubt G0-T0 is that good and could buy the weapon before Zann even knows about it... the evidence we have suggests Zann is better at exploiting the black market than G0-T0. And remember, there will be more than one gravfield trap out there. And by "before he has time to react", yes he is a droid but I don't mean physically. I mean before he has time to make a copy of himself, jump to hyperspace etc. As for the battle on Nar Shaddaa, 'invasion' is the wrong word, gang wars happen all the time on Nar Shaddaa so not many people are gonna be irked when Zann starts one with G0-T0. The way I see it is Zann will work with Vogga and other enemies of G0-T0 to smuggle forces onto Nar Shaddaa, these guys aren't gonna be rampaging through the streets. They'll locate the Exchange bases and attack them head on, the Exchange might hire bounty hunters and smugglers to fight their battle. But what good are they gonna be against Zann's army, and Urai Fen?

G0-T0 was running a galactic wide crime syndicate under the Hutt Cartel's noses... To claim that G0-T0 didn't have any connections in the black market is laughable. Heck, for all we know it would be one of G0-T0's agents that "sells" Zann one of those devices that turns out is rigged to explode or missing a bunch of key components, or the components melt down if the device is on for any length of time, simply for the amusement factor...

While G0-T0 liked hanging out around Nar Shaddaa he didn't have to be there to run his criminal enterprise, if Zann wants to waste time hunting for G0-T0 all over the galaxy, good luck cause those devices are expensive and it's an awfully big galaxy...

Now in a gang war G0-T0 is going to have experience of course. But don't underestimate Zann, he does have experience with underworld fighting. He runs a underworld organisation! Of course he does! Yes he fought the Empire and the Rebellion, but he had to build up his organisation before he could challenge them. He started off learning at the feet of Jabba the Hutt, and then built up his empire from there, and I bet underworld fighting came into it alot. Hell he probably has his own turf, maybe even a palace, on Nar Shaddaa already! And don't forget G0-T0 has no experience with full scale warfare, I don't believe many people are going to get in Zann's way when he sends task forces to destroy Exchange bases. He'll have the Hutt's support and anyone else he can buy off. And remember, they are only going to be fighting in Exchange territory, nowhere else. I've already abandoned the idea that Zann can mount a full scale invasion. But ultimately, who wins or loses is irrelevant. Its just a distraction to keep G0-T0 occupied and prevent him from going on the offense, or getting suspicious.

Zann waltzing in and blowing locations up all over the smuggler moon isn't going to go over very well. Is Zann trying to give G0-T0 an army of angry smugglers that would like nothing better than to blass Zann right between the eyes?

And lets just make some ground on the transfer consciousness part to avoid future confusion. In order to make a transfer G0-T0 needs a receptable to house it, and a little bit of uninterrupted time to complete the transfer. And he can't make copies of himself, that just opens up a whole can of worms. Just clarifying here.

Which wouldn't take that long for him to do, a minute tops...

Zann is more like an angry club, he's prone to grandious displays of violence, he's actually fairly likely to go on a rampage through Nar Shaddaa and tick off every other criminal organization (including the Hutts) to the point they'd help "Goto" vape Zann...

Sorry for not posting for so long. I agree with everything Warren said, INCLUDING the petitions, but whatever.

FATALITY!

Also, with the rancor, as I said in my first post, just snip and stampede. Thanks for defending when I couldn't Warren-you had some amazing posts, so thanks for supporting G0-T0!:D:D:D

Oh stop it, you! :o

I'm really really trying to get G0-T0 to the tri-battle. If he dies there, oh well (*cough* he won't *cough*) but I don't want him to be a loser. He's much too cool for that. Ideally, I would be pulling for all independent faction people, aka Zann, G0-T0, and Xizor, but hey, a choice had to be made, and mine is clear. Go with the droid. :)

Maybe he'll be tracking Zann's movements too, but the decoy gang war with the Exchange will throw him off guard. However Warren Stride makes a fair point about him monitoring the black market (although she's making some assumptions as to how great his influence is) and he might discover Zann's real plan. But Zann is smart enough to make the transaction secret, so G0-T0 doesn't know about it.

A gang war.... On Nar Shaddaa.... Throwing the Exchange and one of its more important bosses off? Um.... No. G0-T0 will be expecting nothing less, seeing as its the only way to fight on Nar Shaddaa. He's also very experienced with it.

I might be making a few assumptions, but lets pause for a moment.

The Exchange.

Even in SWTOR era they have people on Coruscant. They're huge.

Also, I would like to extend this analogy. Mister Goto is an art collector, and a renowned one at that, with a giant person art collection museum. A new painting, named Le Crystal Decloaker, is on the market for VERY high prices, seeing as it is one of a kind. Mister Goto may ignore it. Maybe it's ugly. But his contacts and the sellers keep sending him messages about it. Suddenly, the messages stop. The super expensive, one of a kind painting is sold to another buyer. Having regrets, Mister Goto gets the sellers to tell him who bought the painting. With this information, Mister Goto prepares an offer to buy it from the strange purchaser, Duke Zann.

Ok, that was long. But what I'm trying to say is, if there's something that big on the black market, the sellers will contact big spenders. Who spends more in the black market than the Exchange? And once that offer disappears, G0-T0 will know exactly who it went to (or can find out).

Oh stop it, you! :o

I'm really really trying to get G0-T0 to the tri-battle. If he dies there, oh well (*cough* he won't *cough*) but I don't want him to be a loser. He's much too cool for that. Ideally, I would be pulling for all independent faction people, aka Zann, G0-T0, and Xizor, but hey, a choice had to be made, and mine is clear. Go with the droid. :)

Yeah, that's what I do. I personally find that the neutral characters are may favorite. They just have so many...layers? They're like onions(Shrek anyone?).:) But kidding aside, I do love neutral characters. And I really hope he makes it too. Let's win this!

P.S. I like your analogy:)

Edited by Canino

A gang war.... On Nar Shaddaa.... Throwing the Exchange and one of its more important bosses off? Um.... No. G0-T0 will be expecting nothing less, seeing as its the only way to fight on Nar Shaddaa. He's also very experienced with it.

Agreed, "Goto" actually encouraged a few of the gang wars just to cause confusion in the underworld...

I think it should be also pointed out that some of G0-T0's thugs were out to bump him off and stood right in front of him on multiple occasions and never realized it. Visquis was plotting an assassination mission against G0-T0, not knowing that his own thugs were G0-T0 employees...

G0-T0 could even lead Zann on a rampage through Nal Hutta ticking off the Hutt Cartel and focusing their entire rage on Zann while the droid simply sits back, relaxes, and has an oil bath.

I might be making a few assumptions, but lets pause for a moment.

The Exchange.

Even in SWTOR era they have people on Coruscant. They're huge.

Agreed, the exchange while G0-T0 was running things probably easily rivaled Xixor's Black Sun, without having the vulnerable location on Coruscant.

I think we all need to understand something else here, Tyber Zann will be hunting for a man named "Goto," the odds of him figuring out that "Goto" is nothing more than a hologram, and he's really facing off against a ridiculously intelligent droid is rather low. Zann may even guess (wrongly) that Goto is actually living on Nar Shaddaa and go on the rampage (thinking that the cloaked ship is just a decoy). So then we have Zann wasting his time (along with ticking off everyone on Smuggler's moon, hunting for a man that doesn't exist.

G0-T0, could simply relocate to orbitting Nal Hutta, or head to Coruscant while Zann went on his rampage. After Zann proceeds to tick everyone off, G0-T0 offers a bounty on Zann's head "dead," I think quite a few people would be more than happy to try to collect the bounty at that point.

For all G0-T0's annoying other crime syndicates, he only rocked the boat now and then, Zann is running around and trying to blast holes in everyone's boats. All Zann is likely to do, if he uses his military forces, is help G0-T0 establish an even larger criminal network (possibly other syndicates allying with G0-T0 and/or joining his exchange), simply cause they have had enough with Zann's rampage.

I think we all need to understand something else here, Tyber Zann will be hunting for a man named "Goto," the odds of him figuring out that "Goto" is nothing more than a hologram, and he's really facing off against a ridiculously intelligent droid is rather low. Zann may even guess (wrongly) that Goto is actually living on Nar Shaddaa and go on the rampage (thinking that the cloaked ship is just a decoy). So then we have Zann wasting his time (along with ticking off everyone on Smuggler's moon, hunting for a man that doesn't exist.

I don't really understand why this is, but Beni said in the last thread that G0-T0s opponent knows he's a droid. That doesn't seem very fair. It's like saying that Yoda suddenly found out, during the Phantom Menace, that Palpatine was a Sith Lord. Like, who told Zann G0-T0 was a droid? The Force?

We can spin this two ways:

1.) Zann doesn't believe whatever vision he had telling him G0-T0 is a droid. Saying that he's a droid would just look like G0-T0 is trying to hide behind his droid messenger.

2.) G0-T0 has the unstoppable drive to kill anyone who knows he is a droid. So he would do all that he could to kill Zann as quickly as possible.

Oh and Ausstig, KOTOR 2 is not a mediocre game. It's got Kreia in it and is therefore awesome, plus its just awesome anyway.

Ha ha, opinions opinions.:D

While Kreia does have some nice moments, the wrap up at the end when she 'sees the future' is very nice I got tired of her preaching very fast. As well the game never really 'clicked' for me I found the opening very slow and ungodly boring, especially the second time through when the 'mystery' isn't any more. And while Telos and Onderon where very well done, the other planets felt kind of meh, and the game had 'too many endings'. You should have faced Traya over Telos Malacore V was mind numbingly dull.

Any back to the topic at hand.

Tyber Zann has a lot more resources then GO-TO, Tyber has several planets under his command and others that are in his pocket, where as GO-TO has most of the Smugglers moon, which he only has because the Hutts haven't been bothered to do anything about him yet.

Edit: where are you guys getting your info about GO-TO, "he encouraged a few gang wars to create confusion" Where is that mentioned?

Also G0-T0 is 4 years old. He has very little experience in anything other then orgainsation of Republic relief efforts.

The Zann Consortium has more power the G0-T0's exchange by several orders of magnitude, why you ask; Because they can directly effect planets something G0-T0 is unable to do.

Also you people are underrating Tyber and making him out to be some dumb thug like, well like Hanharr. Tyber is smart, yeah he ticked off Jabba but only after Jabba sold him out. He is not some drugged up fool shooting everything he sees, he manipulates people, even getting one over on Thrawn of all Chiss.

Also don't forget what the Allies add;

For G0-T0: Hanharr is a very tough fighter and good body gaurd/attack dog.

For Tyber: Urai Fen is a very capable and cunning, as well as extremely loyal, right hand man meaning he can send him off on lots of different types of missions.

Edited by Ausstig

Just to note The Exchange was going down the drain by the Cold War(TOR's timeframe) due to the Hutt Cartel, and I think some are confusing the Exchange with the Black Sun. The Exchange was never on Coruscant, whereas the Black Sun was. Compared to the bigger two syndicates, the Exchange is nothing. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Just to note The Exchange was going down the drain by the Cold War(TOR's timeframe) due to the Hutt Cartel, and I think some are confusing the Exchange with the Black Sun. The Exchange was never on Coruscant, whereas the Black Sun was. Compared to the bigger two syndicates, the Exchange is nothing.

Not true.

Taken from the SWTOR Encyclopedia, titled "The Exchange":

"The Exchange maintains extensive operations throughout Republic Space, where it deals in primarily in black market weapons and other illegal technology. Many lesser organizations and gangs outfit their thugs in gear purchased from Exchange supplied merchants. Indeed, the Exchange has poised itself to profit tremendously from the crime wars in Coruscant's lower levels. Business has been so good that the Exchange has recently carved out a chunk of territory on Hutt-controlled Nar Shaddaa, and now vies with its long time rivals to control the spice trade."

So no, the Exchange is actually making a comeback during SWTOR. The Exchange is challenging the Hutt Cartel during SWTOR. And the Exchange was on Coruscant during SWTOR.

Not true.

"The Exchange maintains extensive operations throughout Republic Space, where it deals in primarily in black market weapons and other illegal technology. Many lesser organizations and gangs outfit their thugs in gear purchased from Exchange supplied merchants. Indeed, the Exchange has poised itself to profit tremendously from the crime wars in Coruscant's lower levels. Business has been so good that the Exchange has recently carved out a chunk of territory on Hutt-controlled Nar Shaddaa, and now vies with its long time rivals to control the spice trade."

So no, the Exchange is actually making a comeback during SWTOR. The Exchange is challenging the Hutt Cartel during SWTOR. And the Exchange was on Coruscant during SWTOR.

Isn't it unimportant how powerful the Exchange was during SWTOR? The way I see it, all that matters is how powerful they are during KOTOR 2. Am I wrong?

Tyber Zann has a lot more resources then GO-TO, Tyber has several planets under his command and others that are in his pocket, where as GO-TO has most of the Smugglers moon, which he only has because the Hutts haven't been bothered to do anything about him yet.

Also G0-T0 is 4 years old. He has very little experience in anything other then orgainsation of Republic relief efforts.

The Zann Consortium has more power the G0-T0's exchange by several orders of magnitude, why you ask; Because they can directly effect planets something G0-T0 is unable to do.

Also you people are underrating Tyber and making him out to be some dumb thug like, well like Hanharr. Tyber is smart, yeah he ticked off Jabba but only after Jabba sold him out. He is not some drugged up fool shooting everything he sees, he manipulates people, even getting one over on Thrawn of all Chiss.

For Tyber: Urai Fen is a very capable and cunning, as well as extremely loyal, right hand man meaning he can send him off on lots of different types of missions.

The Hutts have been very bothered and have tried to snuff out G0-T0 and the Exchange, to no avail.

G0-T0 is a droid. Experience for him doesn't need to be learned. Also, a lot can happen in 4 years on Nar Shaddaa. Also, if what you say is true and he's only been "alive" for 4 years, look how fast he rose to power.

The Zann Consortium is more powerful in military strength, yes. But you are totally wrong when you say the Exchange can't influence planets. Quite the opposite. The Exchange can impact things on a global scale without the need of conquering it. Hence it's an underworld organization. Just look at the operations on Taris, Telos, and Nar Shaddaa for proof.

Nobody said Zann was stupid. He just has an ego, he's arrogant, he's ruthless, and his emotions will end up with him making a mistake that G0-T0 will be more than happy to exploit.

Sending Urai on missions is exactly what Zann would do, but exactly what he shouldn't do. The hawk man will undoubtably be captured, and G0-T0 will have a valuable ally.

Isn't it unimportant how powerful the Exchange was during SWTOR? The way I see it, all that matters is how powerful they are during KOTOR 2. Am I wrong?

XD No, you're not wrong. Just proving a point.

The thing is, the Exchange is on the rebound during SWTOR. The height of their power was during KOTOR 1 and 2.

Not true.

Hmm...then the page needs to be changed(not the encyclopedia), cause it says elsewhere that the Hutts have gotten fed up with the Exchange and its starting to weaken. Though I don't remember the Exchange being a big play on Courscant, is what I was getting at whereas the Hutt Cartel and Black Sun were everywhere. But then again on the other page, it does say the Exchange grew in power before the Hutts started cracking down at them...

so we could be in that period where the Exchange are gaining power before outright being eliminated.

Anyway sorry for the branch out, just ignore this and continue on with the debate.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

looking up both of them i will have to give my vote to tyber zann here. every one seems to over estimate and bring up more or less fake facts about goto. I will give that goto is good with droids but to the exstent to what people are saying i think not. all of goto forces can be countered easily by tyberzann. Now for hanarr yah hes no contest to urai. urai has more skill and experienced then hanarr.....so theres no room to debate on who would win in that fight.Now back to goto as for his mercs they can easily be persuaded with money. all that leaves is goto hk factory which tyber would find easily and destroy.Personally the only way goto can win this is fight is time. Goto can just out live tyber the only true advantage goto has. Edited by occultnative

The Hutts have been very bothered and have tried to snuff out G0-T0 and the Exchange, to no avail.

G0-T0 is a droid. Experience for him doesn't need to be learned. Also, a lot can happen in 4 years on Nar Shaddaa. Also, if what you say is true and he's only been "alive" for 4 years, look how fast he rose to power.

The Zann Consortium is more powerful in military strength, yes. But you are totally wrong when you say the Exchange can't influence planets. Quite the opposite. The Exchange can impact things on a global scale without the need of conquering it. Hence it's an underworld organization. Just look at the operations on Taris, Telos, and Nar Shaddaa for proof.

Nobody said Zann was stupid. He just has an ego, he's arrogant, he's ruthless, and his emotions will end up with him making a mistake that G0-T0 will be more than happy to exploit.

Sending Urai on missions is exactly what Zann would do, but exactly what he shouldn't do. The hawk man will undoubtably be captured, and G0-T0 will have a valuable ally.

You mean one Hutt, it is stated in game that the reason for this is that the Hutt council doesn't consider G0-T0 a threat.

What are they doing on Taris? Telos and Nar Shaddaa? They are smuggling extorting and racketeering, they are making deals with big corperations, a partial exception being Telos where they are making some in roads into Cerka Corp, however Zann has made contracts with several Mandore companies, and large groups on other worlds.

If G0-T0 could effect worlds directly he would not have needed the Exile to his work for him.

Again you under rate Zann and his forces while making G0-T0 out to be some sort of god. Zann does not make many, if any, mistakes and G0-T0 is not as clever as you think, squid face hide his planes from him extremely well, not to mention G0-T0 gets taken out by the remote. Mr Fenn, he has a name you raciest,:p is far clever then you give him credit, he would scrap any HKs that come after him, they didn't do too well against force sensitives, not to mention he is close to 4'000 years old, he was alive during the Great Sith War, you don't live that long in the underworld with out great skill. He also EXTREMELY loyal to Tyber so your beleif that he would turn is laughable.

Here is how I see it going down;

Tyber sends out Urai on a mission to find G0-T0, who has been taking over Tybers droids. G0-T0 send out some HKs and Hanharr to capture him. After a fierce fight Urai destroys the droids. He then fights Hanharr, after a brutal battle Hanharr takes Uari back to G0-T0 where they prepare to interrogate him, when Tyber shows up in the "Merciless" and disables G0-T0's yatch. G0-T0 is then destroyed by Hanharr(who was bribed by Tyber via Holo) and Urai while Nightsisters bord the ship.

Ha ha, opinions opinions.:D

While Kreia does have some nice moments, the wrap up at the end when she 'sees the future' is very nice I got tired of her preaching very fast. As well the game never really 'clicked' for me I found the opening very slow and ungodly boring, especially the second time through when the 'mystery' isn't any more. And while Telos and Onderon where very well done, the other planets felt kind of meh, and the game had 'too many endings'. You should have faced Traya over Telos Malacore V was mind numbingly dull.

Any back to the topic at hand.

Edit: where are you guys getting your info about GO-TO, "he encouraged a few gang wars to create confusion" Where is that mentioned?

Also don't forget what the Allies add;

For G0-T0: Hanharr is a very tough fighter and good body gaurd/attack dog.

See, planets don't matter. G0-T0 will never leave Nar Shaddaa, unless he has to inorder to escape. There would be no need to attack other planets. Just wait until your enemy rears their head. He holds the cards on Nar Saddaa, all of them.

Also, Hanharr wouldn't be bribed. He is loyal to G0-T0 and the Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mira say its because nobody else will hire him? One more thing, your scenario where Urai fights them off, ( is that yours?) whatever is wrong. It would be Hanharr fighting while at the same time, HKs are in hidden spots, and sniping him. He wouldn't survive. They would make HK's definition of love.

Oh god i am going to get debated by pros but here is my opinion,

I think Tyber Zann will win because we must not forget the arena is the whole galaxy not just Nar Shadda, imo he gets the edge here because he has a orginised army and so on,

but i like G0-TO more as far as character goes >:

See, planets don't matter. G0-T0 will never leave Nar Shaddaa, unless he has to inorder to escape. There would be no need to attack other planets. Just wait until your enemy rears their head. He holds the cards on Nar Shaddaa, all of them.

Also, Hanharr wouldn't be bribed. He is loyal to G0-T0 and the Exchange. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Mira say its because nobody else will hire him? One more thing, your scenario where Urai fights them off, ( is that yours?) whatever is wrong. It would be Hanharr fighting while at the same time, HKs are in hidden spots, and sniping him. He wouldn't survive. They would make HK's definition of love.

But if G0-T0 doesn't leave then how can he destory Tyber's power base?

Tyber can (and does) project power on a galactic stage. The war is all over the galaxy if G0-T0 doesn't leave Nar Shaddaa then Tyber wins by default.

Hanharr won't be bribed? Is loyal to the Exchange? What game where you playing? He (if you are dark) comes to YOU with a plan to find G0-T0 and kill for the Hutt. So yeah, he is not as loyal as Urai.

Also how do picture the fight going down? they walk into an area and some one yells start? I pictured it that either

1. Hanharr arranged events before hand with Tyber.

or

2. They ambush him with the HKs on point, Urai senes something and slips away. His troops get shoot up and he plays a cat and mouse game picking off the HKs one by one. Then he has a Boss Battle with Hanharr and gets Tyber to convince him join. Also G0-T0s' HKs weren't all that good a fighting.