Dailies how do you start them?

pinkybleu

The only requirements to open up the dailies on Belsavis are to be lvl 50, done all the bonus series, and wait until the next day starts (resets something like 3-4am not sure exactly).

This is something that I've not done. Do all bonus series? (><") Thanks for sharing.

So just the bonus series on Belsavis and be level 50?

For clarity what about the other planets? Do I need to complete the bonus series for Corelia?

For that matter where are all the dailies? Belsavis, Corelia? Korriban?

I just hit 50 and found this thread so was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

So just the bonus series on Belsavis and be level 50?

For clarity what about the other planets? Do I need to complete the bonus series for Corelia?

For that matter where are all the dailies? Belsavis, Corelia? Korriban?

Current lvl50 dailies are on Ilum, Belsavis and Fleet for pvp & flashpoints. To access Belsavis dailies you need to finish the Belsavis bonus series and for Ilum dailies the Ilum series. Bonus series on other planets are not necessary to access these.

Ok I'm doing my bonus series in other stars at this point, but this is pretty damn confusing..

1. I did my belsavis bonus series once. That's it, the same guy where I got the initial quest? Doesn't give me anymore.

2. I am 50.

3. I did not complete any Ilum bonus series if there is any, but I can do various dailies there fine.

You don't have to do either bonus series to get the daily quests. Just go to the area and talk to them. Note that you have to do them in order. Each day you have to do certain non heroics first to unlock the heroics, well at least on belsavis.

So dailies =/= bonus series? Meaning I just have to go there and do it? That's all?

Turn up on Illum and the first one will be offered to you. Others become available upon reaching certain points in the planet story arc. Note that there is not obvious that the quest is daily unless you read the description in the codex, it just looks like any other sidequest.

Belsavis bonus series includes the dailies. You just need to be 50 and can do all the quests there, though you need to progress through the (short) solo questline to access the transporter room that gets you to the second hub.

Ilum dailies need the "First Strike" mission which you get after you finish the class questline on Corellia, but even before that you can do 2 dailies in the second imperial outpost by just showing up and being 50.