Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Armstech] Crafting is Broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Armstech] Crafting is Broken

Deathztalker
12.16.2017 , 07:25 PM | #1
This is retarded, For pass three weeks I have not been able to craft Augmentation Kit MK-10 Iíve put in two tickets about the problem and have gotten no reply. I can progress my Gear because when I reverse Engineer Polished Plasteel Armor Assembly Component I donít get any Augmentation Slot Component MK-10 because I canít get any Augmentation Slot Component MK-10 I canít make any Augmentation Kit MK-10
Beware of the evil Jedi and there mind tricks.

psandak
12.17.2017 , 09:49 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Deathztalker View Post
This is retarded, For pass three weeks I have not been able to craft Augmentation Kit MK-10 Iíve put in two tickets about the problem and have gotten no reply. I can progress my Gear because when I reverse Engineer Polished Plasteel Armor Assembly Component I donít get any Augmentation Slot Component MK-10 because I canít get any Augmentation Slot Component MK-10 I canít make any Augmentation Kit MK-10
This has happened in the past although no resolution was ever discovered because the problem could not be reproduced with consistency. When it originally happened I ran many tests using various amounts of components and never had it occur.

Back then CS claimed that the system is working as intended: that REing for augmentation slot kit components is not a 100% guarantee, however looking at the patch notes from back then, the notes contradict that assessment. My point is do not be surprised when CS comes back saying "working as intended".

All that said, I know that when I limit my REing of components to 50 (no more no less; I take 50 components from any stack I have place it in my inventory and then reverse engineer that entire stack of 50) I NEVER have had any problems. I am not saying it is THE solution, I am saying that I have never encountered this problem with the method of REing components that I use, and I RE a LOT of components for the aug slot kit comps.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Big_Marser
12.18.2017 , 01:58 AM | #3
Just to be really sure... this thread is marked as Armstech and you are trying to RE an armor assembly? Something sounds weird to me. Maybe the thread is marked wrong and it should be Armormech...
active @ Tulak Hord

Vercundus
12.18.2017 , 02:49 AM | #4
Have you tried to disassemble assemblies from other crafters? Or other items? Do you have active crafting when you disassemble?