Missing textures and verification mail

Maraxxaram

Hi everyone,

I've just subscribed and started a new game with a lvl 60 charakter boost.

In the intro sequenz both charakters (one of the twins and the emperor) have no eye textures, I've alt+f4'd out of the game because I wanted to fix this before I start playing. Any idea on how I could do that? I've tried clicking the repair installation button within the launcher menu but it's gray and I can't click it.

Also I wasn't able to verify my email adress, I've changed my mail adress to an email that was never used before but I don't know how I can get the verification mail now?

Any help would appriciated, thanks

If you cannot change the email address directly on your account pages at https://account.swtor.com/user/info, then you will need to raise a ticket via the Support page.

As for the repair, restart your computer then restart the launcher. Do not login to the game, just go directly to the Repair option on the Launcher. Alt+F4 does not always clear out all of the runtime elements, so some of them are probably still locked.

Good luck :)

As for the repair, restart your computer then restart the launcher. Do not login to the game, just go directly to the Repair option on the Launcher. Alt+F4 does not always clear out all of the runtime elements, so some of them are probably still locked.

Good luck :)

You don't need to restart your computer to run a repair. You do need to completely exit from the game.

The Repair button in the launcher only works if you are using the non-streaming launcher. If you are using the streaming launcher, it will never be enabled. To determine this, start the launcher and log in, but don't click Play. If you see the letters "ST" at the lower left of the launcher, you have the streaming launcher.

Full instructions for how to run a repair can be found here.