Gods from the Machine Nightmare Progression Board

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I take full credit for this timer because of my epic speech, therefore, they have 1 less countable achievement. Luckily, it still counts.

Gj team

Zin with the most amazingly timed playlist to-date, perfectly with GAS GAS GAS when going full gas and then night of fire in p5, pretty sure that was a contributing factor.

Team Duffie Izax Kill 14:25 BST

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/315955192635850762/634744104143552533/unknown.png?width=1201&height=676

Edit:

Big thanks to Majestic Goat, Tom, Ayur, Caiban, Fudu, Oresta and Sinister

Sorry to both Run away and Roommates, but now I have Izax world last

Edited by shelobfirexx

The best has been saved for last.

16 timer when? 16 timer NOW

<Sea Bear Regime> Team Laet 16 MAN TIMER: https://gyazo.com/66ff99cd0b0814d66543646e44bc47c1

Now, EU will cry and say, but wait, where are the achievements? Well, you see, everyone in the group already had timer from 8 man. However, given that there is no distinction between an 8 man and 16 man timer achievement, there are 16 claimable 16 man timed run achievements here (17 if you want to count Coach Czarth™).

This feat is 100% credible; this claim is absolutely not falsified as certified by Coach Czarth™.

Thank you, everyone, for a memeful tier and I can't wait to see you all in the jarring jungles of Dxun!

Edited by Pizza_boy

Final board update complete!

Would like to give a big congratulations to all teams who participated and a big thank you to helping make this tracking thread as good as it was.

On this last update I've just added in a new colour to indicate world first claims of each category to comemorate those teams.

I hope you all enjoyed progressing this this tier and wish all those teams continuing on the best of luck with 6.0 raiding and beyond.

Edited by THAT_EPIC_GUY

• 1 month later...
Now when Veteran's edge is removed from GftM NiM I think it's time to revive prog thread. Post your screenshots here and Mac will make another board for 6.0 kills! Who will be world first this time? :jawa_smile:

Just to be sure: is the removal of the buff intended or a bug? You have less bonus damage and HP then in DF or DP^^