Battle Droid C-11

Gibbanator

I am at a lost of finding the mission "calling all droids" I need to kill Battle droid C-11 for my legacy on Balmorra. My search comes up that is is an area mission that is activated north west of Markaran Outpost.

I have been all over that area and cant not find the activation area. I slaughtered everything around the post thing that may activate it but nothing.

Does anyone know how I start this mission and what location?

I've also spent about 2 hours running around the area (also killing bormu) and finally turned on the Exploration Mission icon (top right on the map) and it's now picked up from a Recon Droid. Found between the solid line path and the dotted line towards the area the quest is done in.

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
I have the same problem, whenever I try to start a mission, it always says that I am not eligible. I tried on level 70 when I finished a long ago all class missions on planet, then I finished Story arc and Bonus series and still not eligible to pick up a mission from Recon Droid. I even tried with another character, but again the same. Any help please?

I have the same problem, whenever I try to start a mission, it always says that I am not eligible. I tried on level 70 when I finished a long ago all class missions on planet, then I finished Story arc and Bonus series and still not eligible to pick up a mission from Recon Droid. I even tried with another character, but again the same. Any help please?

Did you enable exploration missions? a lot of the recon droids fall under those kinds of missions

Did you enable exploration missions? a lot of the recon droids fall under those kinds of missions

You are right, I thought I did, but it turned out I didn't, now that I've turned on- the mission is available. Thank you very much, you made my day :D