Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vadess
05.01.2017 , 05:05 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Pssst: lemme change Theron's jacket!

Jagaimee
05.01.2017 , 05:16 PM | #22
Thank you for the patch notes. I do wish the female cathar skin color bug and the zabrak skin tone bug had been fixed, though. I'll keep bringing those up for when you guys have time - essential bugs (Iokath missions, etc.) should always take priority over cosmetic ones.
Heh, glad about the camera guy in the Imperial Agent opening; I saw that and wondered "Um...is this some sort of newfangled cinematography technique meant to show...err...what? Confusion? Sleight-of-hand? ... [closes eyes] Owwww, it did not work..."
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

SebastiaanZ
05.01.2017 , 05:19 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Thank you for the patch notes. I do wish the female cathar skin color bug and the zabrak skin tone bug had been fixed, though. I'll keep bringing those up for when you guys have time - essential bugs (Iokath missions, etc.) should always take priority over cosmetic ones.
Heh, glad about the camera guy in the Imperial Agent opening; I saw that and wondered "Um...is this some sort of newfangled cinematography technique meant to show...err...what? Confusion? Sleight-of-hand? ... [closes eyes] Owwww, it did not work..."
Oh come on, stop with those skin color bugs ... these are not important. Way more important bugs then some skin bugs. Like the Ziost daily mission bug and the disappearing companion bug, game breaking bugs you know.
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Jagaimee
05.01.2017 , 05:34 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Oh come on, stop with those skin color bugs ... these are not important. Way more important bugs then some skin bugs. Like the Ziost daily mission bug and the disappearing companion bug, game breaking bugs you know.
...thaaaat's why I said, I'll keep bringing them up for when they have time to get to them, and then went on to say "essential bugs should always have priority over cosmetic bugs." Essential = game breaking. Was I not very clear...? (I'm not being sarcastic with that question; I know I have a tendency to completely mix up my sentences and I'll think that what I've said is clear as day, when it's actually incredibly muddled. )
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

AlCiao
05.01.2017 , 05:35 PM | #25
The patch notes mention that the Iokath daily missions will award more CXP. What about the Main Story Missions on Iokath? They were listed as a "known issue" in your official list.. Thanks!
Strangefate Legacy on Star Forge (previously Jedi Covenant)
<Imperial Entanglements>

JLazarillo
05.01.2017 , 05:41 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
Like the Ziost daily mission bug and the disappearing companion bug, game breaking bugs you know.
I have the horrifying suspicion that the Ziost "bug" is actually working as intended.

dr_mike
05.01.2017 , 06:47 PM | #27
I was hoping the May 4th event has price reduced account wide unlocks. I could have sworn it did last year.

Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

Nick_J_Herrmann
05.01.2017 , 07:15 PM | #28
I didn't see anything in the patch notes to suggest if the issue of missing daily missions on Iokath is being addressed. Does this mean those missions are not bugged and have been available or will it be addressed in a later maintenance patch?

Nightblazer
05.01.2017 , 07:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Nick_J_Herrmann View Post
I didn't see anything in the patch notes to suggest if the issue of missing daily missions on Iokath is being addressed. Does this mean those missions are not bugged and have been available or will it be addressed in a later maintenance patch?
Possible. You know how these patches go and the tendency to include things not listed in patch notes
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

HiltoftheDragon
05.01.2017 , 07:33 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
...thaaaat's why I said, I'll keep bringing them up for when they have time to get to them, and then went on to say "essential bugs should always have priority over cosmetic bugs." Essential = game breaking. Was I not very clear...? (I'm not being sarcastic with that question; I know I have a tendency to completely mix up my sentences and I'll think that what I've said is clear as day, when it's actually incredibly muddled. )
You were completely clear in your post so no worries.

Selective reading on other peoples part is why 98% of the threads on this forum are rubbish from the start.
The Solari Legacy
"You have brought me pain and torment. I will return the favor."