What do I do if my subscriber Cartel Coins are over 2 weeks late?

OzzieArcane

I use the 2 month non-recurring subscription option because I bounce around on games a lot and don't want to forget to cancel if I stop playing for awhile. I bought another subscription when I had a couple days left before my current one ran out. But last time I got the complimentary subscription coins was on the 10th of last month. Is there someway to contact them about this without calling them directly on the phone?

Now that you mention it, mine seem to be almost a week late - they should have arrived on the 20th or 21st of the month (roughly) and it's now the 26th. I had thought the delay was simply because I had re-subbed with only one day left on the timer, but if other people are experiencing a delay, then it might be something else...

Send an email to support@swtor.com. Include your account name and a detailed description of the problem. It is best to email them from the email address that is associated with your account, but if you are emailing from another address include the email address that is associated with your account, as well. One thing to remember, complimentary Cartel Coins are not delivered on the same day each month but every 30-days, but they should not be two weeks late.

Send an email to support@swtor.com. Include your account name and a detailed description of the problem. It is best to email them from the email address that is associated with your account, but if you are emailing from another address include the email address that is associated with your account, as well. One thing to remember, complimentary Cartel Coins are not delivered on the same day each month but every 30-days, but they should not be two weeks late.

The fact that I can see they don't always arrive on the same day is why I didn't say something sooner. But thanks for the answer. Will e-mail them.

Edit: Final Note - I got my coins literally a half hour after sending the e-mail. Either they responded super fast or that was some insane coincidence.

Edited by OzzieArcane

Cartel Coins usually arrive on or around your anniversary date. The date your subscription became active and not on the first of the month....

Something of which I am well aware.

4/24, 5/24, 6/23, 7/23, 8/22, 9/21, 10/21... and nothing in November, despite my subscription never lapsing.

As I said in my first post;

Now that you mention it, mine seem to be almost a week late - they should have arrived on the 20th or 21st of the month (roughly) and it's now the 26th. I had thought the delay was simply because I had re-subbed with only one day left on the timer, but if other people are experiencing a delay, then it might be something else...
Edited by turbomagnus

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

As mentioned in the thread, players who are missing their monthly Cartel Coins need to directly contact our support team (keep in mind that sometimes those can be just delayed for a few days).

You can directly contact them with an in-game ticket or at this email address: support@swtor.com. You need to make sure that you're giving your account name or send the email from the one linked to your SWTOR account. More information here: How to contact Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.