Huttball Clears My Sinuses :)

DroidDreamer

Yeah, pugging it is no good. That said, I backfilled a HB game earlier this week. It was one of those where at the end of the game the number of people on your "team" is like 20 because so many people dropped. My team was turtleing so much in our end zone and platforms that the other team didn't bother to defend mid so I just grabbed the ball and walked it in for the score. ;)

But I'm actually not kidding about the sinuses thing. I have very light allergies that occasionally leave me congested. Not so after a good game of Huttball -- I think because of the heart-pumping excitement and adrenaline rush! I can breathe easy.

Its kind of like rugby/american football because of the end zones.

I am going to have to try out this huttball as an allergy relief treatment when spring rolls around. :p

That said, I really do have allergies, so I know how you fell. I am happy for you that huttball helps you decongest.

Edited by af_raptura

Had a blast last night on The Bastion ... pug game ... all i said at the beginning was for one of our shadows to camp their goal line and anyone who got the ball to beeline for the pit ... even for a pug, we did well and w/ that little bit of instruction, we won 3-0 w/ 2 points coming from the stealther at the goal line strategy.

Its difficult, but we can't give up on trying to make our team mates into better players ... its better than quitting imo. Its always a thrill to score or to make the winning pass ... the day it gets boring is the day i guess im gonna move on. so far, still fun!