I hate Huttball

Bizmarc

It just confirms, people still hate huttball. Glad they're fixing it so you can choose your maps now. I know a lot of people hate voidstar too.

imo huttball is one of the best. 1. don't have to rely on anyone else from your team to call inc. (we all know lots of bad players try to play hero and 1v1 and end up losing the turret) 2.nobody has to stand around and do nothing. who really wants to stand at a turret and do nothing? the point of pvp is to get into some action.

voidstar sucks for me because im a ranged class and guarding the door means being killed many times because everything is so close together... not much room to move around without 5 people jumping on you.

imo huttball is one of the best. 1. don't have to rely on anyone else from your team to call inc. (we all know lots of bad players try to play hero and 1v1 and end up losing the turret) 2.nobody has to stand around and do nothing. who really wants to stand at a turret and do nothing? the point of pvp is to get into some action.

voidstar sucks for me because im a ranged class and guarding the door means being killed many times because everything is so close together... not much room to move around without 5 people jumping on you.

I'm gunslinger and I just hate it mostly because I have to be immoble to do anything useful, knockback or whatever. To make matters worse outside of cover you're extra squishy. I'm trying to learn to like it though by making myself play it.

I'm gunslinger and I just hate it mostly because I have to be immoble to do anything useful, knockback or whatever. To make matters worse outside of cover you're extra squishy. I'm trying to learn to like it though by making myself play it.

just setup shop up on the top in the middle or right behind your green goo acid and the middle is yours....

While Huttball isn't my favorite, I don't mind it every once in a while. What I hate though is when it keeps popping up. There was a day where 6 out of the 7 warzones that popped up for me were Huttball. I hate it when that happens. There was also a time when I got 4 Novare Coasts in a row and it made me sick of NC. Every once in a while that happens and I get so tired of it that I just give up on warzones and go PVE or just log out and not come back till the next day.

just setup shop up on the top in the middle or right behind your green goo acid and the middle is yours....

Top is great on your side so you can knock attackers off. Sniper is a great defender and should keep their side clear of the opposing team setting up for a pass, and control the middle. Loved it on my sniper. It was like a killing field for me.