Get ready for new Double XP weekends!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez guys learn to read :rolleyes:

from announcement on website

Don’t worry if you have already hit Level 50, your Legacy XP will also double - so jump in now! (All Double XP Weekends begin Fridays at 1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT and end Mondays at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.)

Jeez guys learn to read :rolleyes:

from announcement on website

Don’t worry if you have already hit Level 50, your Legacy XP will also double - so jump in now! (All Double XP Weekends begin Fridays at 1:00PM CDT / 6:00PM GMT and end Mondays at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GMT.)

Hahaha, well good to see someone read :rak_evil:

Got 9 50s and a legacy 50.

Have you got anything of interrest for me too ?

Yes.

Turn your computer off, put on some shoes, maybe a jacket (depending on where you live), open your front door, and go outside. The graphics are way better out there, full 3D... just don't die, there's no In or Out of combat rez's available.

Edited by Ocho-Quatro

This is poorly designed for time. This should start in the morning on Friday, not in the middle of the afternoon. The current time is great for people who don't have families, but anyone who has kids coming home from school pretty much get to miss out on half of it.

In general... MMOs are designed for the playtimes of single people, possibly high school kids, and/or married couples with no children.

It's a fact... get used to it.

I'm married, and I have 4 kids. My playtimes are pretty much limited to the evenings/nights after they go to bed. Luckily my wife also plays SWTOR, so I am not in a position where I am generating threat for wife aggro while playing most times.

Basically... since the event covers Friday late afternoon thru the middle of the night sunday into monday morning, MOST people will find the availability to get playtime in keeping with their normal availability. Some people's lives simply permit them more ingame time whether it's a double exp event or not.

Accept it. Period.

Furthermore, depending on the timezone you are in, unless you are someone without a job (or you work nights)... the fact that it doesn't go live until the afternoon-ish depending on timezone, won't affect you... In my case, I work until 5pm everyday, so event or not, kids/family or not, I am missing the first several hours of the event anyway... as will a LOT of people. It's no big deal... Bioware can't tailor everything to everyone's schedule... Think of all the people in different timezones whose PRIMETIME is when Bioware pulls the servers down for patching/maintenance?

TL;DR - quit yer whining...

Edited by Ocho-Quatro

• Dev Post

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know what will happen when double experience goes live. Once it goes live you should see your experience bar change appearance, including an update to the tooltip which will tell you double experience is live and how long it lasts!

As a reminder, it goes live today at 1:00PM CDT / 11:00AM PDT / 6:00PM GMT. Enjoy your speedy leveling my friends.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know what will happen when double experience goes live. Once it goes live you should see your experience bar change appearance, including an update to the tooltip which will tell you double experience is live and how long it lasts!

As a reminder, it goes live today at 1:00PM CDT / 11:00AM PDT / 6:00PM GMT. Enjoy your speedy leveling my friends.

-eric

No maintenance then? Woo! Thanks Eric!

Alright so to clarify for some guys in general.

Double base xp.

Minor/major xp stim

Flashpoint/warzone xp stim

Legacy flashpoint/warzone bonus

Will all stack together even though the items say they don't stack together?

My understanding is ONE xp stim will stack with your legacy bonus.

So NO, you can't do this: General XP stim + Flashpoint XP stim + Flashpoint Legacy Bonus.

Still it basically means you can have 310% experience for your chosen avenue of specialization (typically flashpoint or warzone), and have 250% for general leveling.

Edited by islander

-eric

Two words, Wicked Pissa.

....yes, I'm from Boston. ;p

I've been leveling my PT hardcore since I heard this news. Got him from 24-28 in a day and a half with Exp Boosts (still doing the Gree even too :D). Hoping to get him from 28-50 by Sunday!

Yeah I leveled my vanguard from 14 to 17 last night. Didnt want to waste all of the existing rest experience before double time kicks in

I wish all the QQers would just quit. =(

Why, so the only people left are the ones just like you, how are happy with whatever shiny worthless trinket BW charges you for?

This is a HORRIBLE idea! Those who don't think so, pull your heads out of your asses and think! This is just one more example of how BW has proven their complete lack of interest in making a quality game and simply grabbing cash as fast as they can.

Cartel Shop rep? REALLY?!

Race to 50? Why, so we can sit with merely 5 levels of content and end up complaining because we have even less content?

It never ceases to amaze me just how blind and flat-out stupid you people can be.

28-33 in no-time. Still got a few hours in me. Wouldnt be surprised if I could get ten levels today. It adds incentive to actually do the side-missions again too, havent done those on any chars lately (working on 5th sorcs so with the story being the same again I've tried to reduce the other somewhat repetitive parts by doing warzones instead) Edited by MidichIorian

Why, so the only people left are the ones just like you, how are happy with whatever shiny worthless trinket BW charges you for?

This is a HORRIBLE idea! Those who don't think so, pull your heads out of your asses and think! This is just one more example of how BW has proven their complete lack of interest in making a quality game and simply grabbing cash as fast as they can.

Cartel Shop rep? REALLY?!

Race to 50? Why, so we can sit with merely 5 levels of content and end up complaining because we have even less content?

It never ceases to amaze me just how blind and flat-out stupid you people can be.

I'm gonna double enjoy this event just to annoy people like you more :)

I already asked this in a different thread, but since this bonus doesn't stack with rested XP, there's really no difference for a lot of players, so why the fuss?

Rested exp only gives double on killing mobs. This weekend you'll get douple exp for everything including quest rewards. It makes a huge difference.

Has anyone actually checked the amount of xp they are getting. daily low level wz quest is roughly 10k under lvl 20. Im lvl13. turned in daily wz quest and got 10k and some change for it. i was expecting around 20k since its supposed to be double xp weekened. thought well maybe the tooltip was incorrect but it got double added anyway ....checked total xp and it only gave me what the tooltip said. xp from the actual wz is about the same too. Its not doubled. Is the double xp limited to certain activities? b/c it doesnt seem to apply to anything wz related.