What kind of statistics for different characters?

Aro_Kets

I'm only playing pve: story missions, heroics, sometimes WB (never operations), I know that i don't need epic statistics for this, but i also know i can easly ruin my character by choosing wrong stats. Can someone tell what statistics my characters should have?

Mercenary - Bodyguard

Sith Juggernaut - Immortal

Sith Sorcerer - Lightning

Sniper - Marksmanship

Jedi Sage - Balance

Gunslinger - Sharpshooter

Vanguard - Plasmatech

Jedi Guardian - Defense

Also I have a question about crafting. How and where can I obtain new schematics for armor/weapons? for example M-500 Nova Disintegrator or TH-15B Armor.

Also I have a question about crafting. How and where can I obtain new schematics for armor/weapons? for example M-500 Nova Disintegrator or TH-15B Armor.

The crew skills trainers teach basic schematics for fixed-stats adaptive-weight armour and fixed-stats weapons, as well as various sorts of modification objects for moddable gear.

TOR-fashion lists the M-500 and the TH-15B as "world drop", meaning that they drop as gear (not schematics) from fallen enemies, *but* a variety of similar gear can be crafted, but the schematics drop (rarely, very rarely) from fallen foes.

Schematics (for endurance-heavy MK-4 and MK-14 fixed-stats level 70 gear) also drop from Command Crates.

The other place to look for schematics is reputation vendors, although they tend to sell schematics for e.g. dye modules (example: the Oricon reputation vendor on Oricon, who sells the Black/Deep Red dye module schematic).

And failing that, look on the GTN. Stick schematic in the search box and see what comes up.

Can someone tell what statistics my characters should have?

Stats aren't as specific as they once were.

Any healer of DPS should aim for (roughly) 110% accuracy and 35-40% critical. Of, course, as you level up, you will have less than that - you just need to balance them as you go along.

These stats come mostly from Enhancements. For Armorings and Mods, pick the versions with more power and less endurance**.

For a tank, it may depend upon the specific class and whether or not they use a "shield" as a off-hand. But, generally speaking you want Enhancements with more Defence and Shield - for Armorings and Mods, more endurance and less power**.

** Each level of mods has a couple of versions that have different levels of stats.

Use "orange" (or whatever color) shells and upgrade the mods as you go along. Mods can be bought from various vendors, but mainly on the Fleet.