Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

super lag on SF Dantooine

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
06.16.2019 , 04:17 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
I appreciate everyone keeping us up to date with the status of things over the weekend! I've been passing on the improvements along with the areas that still need further investigation to the team. We'll be rolling out some more adjustments on Monday that should improve the overall situation.
Thanks Dan,

But double XP will be over then. Could you please go back to Keith and find out if you guys can do another double XP week in a few weeks to compensate for this week being unplayable for many people.

Hitnmiss
06.16.2019 , 04:58 PM | #62
No lag on KoTeT playing one toon. Another toon has unbelievable lag in Coruscant. My companion is on strike and I have to pick nodes myself! I think I hit an enemy only to find it already dead . Pretty much unplayable. server is Satale Shan.

TrixxieTriss
06.16.2019 , 08:33 PM | #63
Seems what ever they did has reduced the lag on Dantooine but has now F’d up pvp. I leap, lag and fall through obstacles or cant pass the HB or hit people mulple times and they take no damage. Score in HB and it resets and next thing you haven’t scored and you’re dead on their line. Getting stuck in the ground can’t cap nodes... am I missing anything... oh yeah... DCDs activation on the task bar goes on to CD, but doesn’t actually activate at all. So you’ve wasted a DC and you have to wait till it’s off CD again.

Please fix the game. It really needs another patch or something. What ever you are doing in the back ground is just moving the problems from one part of the game to another.

IoNonSoEVero
06.16.2019 , 08:43 PM | #64
It seems to come and go; I'm running across it intermittently on numerous planets.

I'd like to back up the request to consider having another double XP week soon. I feel like this time you guys tried hard to avoid problems - you separated the double XP week from the Dantooine patch, which was a smart move. But there are still major problems. There are only a few more months for people to work toward the Commanding achievement (all 8 classes to 300) before that goes away forever and many players probably could have really used this XP week for that.

Jevnaker
06.17.2019 , 09:01 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
I appreciate everyone keeping us up to date with the status of things over the weekend! I've been passing on the improvements along with the areas that still need further investigation to the team. We'll be rolling out some more adjustments on Monday that should improve the overall situation.
The lag is super bad on nar shaddaa as well so bad in nar shaddaa 1 that everyone tried to escape to nar shaddaa 3 that 3 is full and nobone can join it so lots of us are stuck in the super laggy nar shaddaa 1. so it isnt just dantooine which ahs become super laggy the same has happend on corusant as well.
Use the Fork Luke
here is my referral link please use it if you can. http://www.swtor.com/r/cMZtgW

Kolskeggur
06.17.2019 , 11:04 AM | #66
I've mainly noticed the lag on Coruscant (any instance), Dromund Kaas (first instance) and Imperial Balmorra (whatever instance collects the still rampant bug hunt groups). It's by far worst on Coruscant and there it doesn't seem to matter which instance either.
"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

Rrusalka
06.17.2019 , 12:28 PM | #67
A bunch of us were just kicked to character select on SF. For me it showed the previous character I was on up top and not the current.

Keta
06.17.2019 , 12:51 PM | #68
Super ability lag on Hoth, Taris, Alderaan and Tatooine last night on SF.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

Jevnaker
06.17.2019 , 05:53 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
Super ability lag on Hoth, Taris, Alderaan and Tatooine last night on SF.
Im not on SF but im on Darth Malgus EU and we have loads of lag on several planets. one some people try to escape to the planet version 3 instead of planet version 1 which is the laggy one. But this leads to planet 3 being full of lag refugges from planet 3. so that some people have to stay on planet 1. An suffer the lag. Seems to affect all planets, but only instance 1 of them.
Use the Fork Luke
here is my referral link please use it if you can. http://www.swtor.com/r/cMZtgW

MandFlurry
06.17.2019 , 06:56 PM | #70
IT'S EVERY SERVER, most likely. the SS server has it where it's almost un-playable on the planets Nar Shadaa, Odessen, and others, where our skills can take too long to activate, and then we can die.

EA's servers for other games has gone down the crapper to, to be honest like BF2, which people can hardly get into games.

It's an EA problem, because They have to fund it.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp