Request: Who can identify this armour set?

SteveTheCynic

I'm not certain but it looks similar to one of the republic pilot armors on fleet at the reputation vendors for the space missions.

Its not quite the Hyperspace Hotshot. The hired pilot Melaria during Kaon Under Seige also wears the armor described in the OP along with several of Koth's crew aboard the gravestone, but I have not been able to find it.

Its not quite the Hyperspace Hotshot. The hired pilot Melaria during Kaon Under Seige also wears the armor described in the OP along with several of Koth's crew aboard the gravestone, but I have not been able to find it.

Yeah I caught that after posting. Went and took a look on fleet. I too would like to have the armor Melaria wears. Is the OP photo the cert vendor in the Bazaar?

Edited by MingusPho

Yeah I caught that after posting. Went and took a look on fleet. I too would like to have the armor Melaria wears. Is the OP photo the cert vendor in the Bazaar?

No, it's a screenie from the cinematic where you give a speech on arrival at Odessen in KotFE Chapter IX. (Windows 10 with the XBox bar active, Alt+Win+PrtScr)