Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fall animation (where my Jedi would roll) , it was a nice touch

I also like the Orange gear , nice touch

I like the ship being a mobile headquarters

It is easier to make a list of the things I liked in this game than the inverse

I have 3 more days of gaining some level of entertainment from this product

I liked the voice acting+animations of npc's when they talk(eye movement and everything) really well done.

I like the combat system in PVE.

Can't say anything positive about the mmo aspect of it tbh, almost everything but the above doesn't work very well.

I love the storylines (or at least the ones I saw so far on sith side) Lots of amazing surprises there.

I admit the PVE is nice. Group questing and discutions are great

Voice acting is definitly amazing and nothing short :)

Crafting system is OK, no real complaints.

Levelling is easy going with many ways (plenty of quests + wz + ship stuff)

Companion system and AI are great too

Just need auction house filter\sorting to work, more PVP stuff and .... Bigger buldges ;)

Overall I love the game and really am happy with my purchase. I'd add more but typing alll this on a phone was crazy enough ;-p

Edited by Avatorius

I like the following facts:

1. More in-depth game variety than any other MMO at launch
  2. I truly feel like I am in the star wars universe
  3. The amazing BW story arcs
  4. That levelling is very enjoyable and not just a means to an end
  5. Ability to hang on to cool looking gear (orange) and mod it
  6. The world visuals, simply gorgeous!
  7. Crafting system utilizing companions
  8. That party levelling is not penalised

I could go on but you get the point :)

*People QQ'ing about the game is just fear and fear leads to the dark side and that faction is far too over populated so lets not go there :p

I like the story telling & choices. Efficient MMO players can either die or have me kill them. Without story and our decisions it's not an MMORPG just an MMO like WOW. That's what I love - the immersion. What I hate is that Bioware lied to me and removed heroic combat and and all the fun parts that came with it. It turned in to a game with WoW DNA you could say. It carries the same filth of multiple people beating on a single enemy. Edited by ZetsumeiKira

I like that I haven't been stuck in a kneel down looting position like some other big mmo game was at release.

I like that the servers are stable enough and haven't had enough issues that the entire community wasn't awared 2+ months of free play time like some other big mmo game had to do at release.

I really like having the option to use a companion to round out a group.

I like the chests bugged in Boarding Party since beta, 5-10 fps on fleet and warzones is also amusing.

I really cant understand WHY these people have awful framerates.....Either they have crappy hardware or they dont know how to set up a PC for gaming........I have practically same hardware and run SWTOR 50-100 FPS lol. Lots of WoW-ites on here QQing about this and that, cant wait until the 20th so they all go away, either that or they are just trolls upset ny SWG closure :) and will still play despite QQing here.

PS I love the game, have several toons none above 30, kids burn through content and sit there QQing about end-game lol, how about you actually take the time to enjoy it first?

Edited by Redat

Story lines - best pat IMO in the game

Companion system

Using companions for crafting

Space combat is a nice break

Light sabers.

Enjoyed the coruscant Visuals. Reminded me a lot of the movies.

Orange gear.

Because of some of the above, nothing feels like grinding to me and I am enjoying the leveling process a lot.

I love SWTOR and that's where it ends, yes there are bugs and yes there are slight annoyances, but that's the nature of an MMO there will always be things to fix and it will never be 'complete'

Exactly this, and I wish more people would realize that. If you like the starwars story and the fact that you paid 60$ to be immersed in it...how cant you give it a shot for longer than a month? Why rush to 50, not much to do yet. Give it time.

Back to the topic:

Orange gear is a nice touch.

While all the mods and different stat comboes you can put on gear can be overwhelming, I can see where it has advantages.

The art style is great(not saying graphics are, just art style).

The quest system, where its not all kill x creatures or loot y...a lot of variety, with bonus quests being an AWSOME AWSOME addition.

Companion system...Whoever thought of this, give this person a promotion. Possibly one of the best things to come out of the game!!! Hands down.

The different stories and VERY different gameplays.

I like how coruscant looks and sounds..the sounds are just neat.

Space combat...woefully underrated and underappreciated. I want to see more...

Almost no one is this thread is level 50.

Sith Corruption Feature

Double sided Lightsabers

Easy to use but time consuming through 6 companion crafting/gathering system

Multitude of companion types.

Character/Companion relationships Bromances and Romances

Although the GCD can be a drag in high tension situations(PvP/Fps) if you keep a cool head the graphics of combat are quite fluid and appealing.

Modification system- despite having a "path" of how you should modify your stats, you can still vary it- +50 end + 70 WP or Vica versa- whatever fits your style.

Alhought I'm not a huge PvPer and Yes, at this time WArzones are meh it is still entirely possible to level through nonstop pvP and on the flip side, you don't need to pvP if you don't want to.

I enjoy the "recovery" abilities, Seethe for SI watching the hatred and rage emmit from my body;Recover and Rchaege for BH- I mean whats better then hovering off the ground spraying your flamethrower and using you armband PC?

The abundance of "green drops" that make farming credits while questing doable for anyone. Even if you hate farming-like me

Speeders. I still want a TaunTaun but I'm happy with the variety of speeders

Between all the HM FPs and Operations there is plenty to do at 50 to keep you busy for a few hours a day. If you chose to not do them or can't do them because no guild/ crap Pugs- well, it's still only a month in. Grow up and cope.

Concept of the Legacy system is really intriguing. It has huge potential IMO but ultimately it's still a mystery.

Is that enough from a "50" or should I continue?