How's bioware morale?

Creepsauce

Alright so Bioware just entered the MMO arena. Like a virgin trying to please all those capricious players.

Wondering how BW guys are handling all that crying and ranting and yelling and swearing, which are so so so overwhelming in any MMO forum?

Blizzard guys with their 7 or so years of experience are tough enough and know how to ignore QQ and/or when to take it seriously. I'm worried about Bioware which, as an MMO-newb, lack confidence for the moment and can get too touchy or panic for this flow of tears and rant.

In any case, my personnal cheers to BW guys out there. I think they made an awesome job.

Now, as a fellow MMO player, let my QQ begin.

QQQQQQQQ FIX THE FPS ISSUE QQQQQQQQQQQQ

They are doing what all software development companies do.

Taking in the information.

Sorting out valid from invalid.

Sorting out what they care about and what they don't.

Laughing at the idiots.

Prioritizing endeavors.

Making a plan.

All software companies do this. I am sure they are as well. Besides, they are used to the QQ; just because it is their first MMO doesn't mean it is their first QQ Rodeo.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. While we appreciate the concern regarding morale, this discussion is not a constructive one regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

We always appreciate your feedback, but we except it to be constructive. We also strongly encourage everyone to be civil, helpful and respectful to others on the forums even if they do not agree.

If you have a specific topic of discussion regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we encourage you to find or create a thread on that for discussion.

Thank you. We will close this now.