Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara
02.06.2018 , 04:50 PM | #501
I wonder if they'll ever let us customize Arcann! I sure hope so.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Paulsutherland
02.06.2018 , 04:55 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I wonder if they'll ever let us customize Arcann! I sure hope so.
Maybe or replace him with Vaylin

Eshvara
02.06.2018 , 04:57 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Maybe or replace him with Vaylin
I'll take both, but I don't want to lose my Arcann! Might as well have the all the in-laws.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Paulsutherland
02.06.2018 , 04:59 PM | #504
I'll take both, but I don't want to lose my Arcann! Might as well have the all the in-laws.
Alright, now we're talking.

Vaylin will the my wrath
Arcann can be the butler
and
Senya ... can ... be ... Vaylin's chew you.

notanjelika
02.06.2018 , 05:01 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
*Hides from Eshvara*

Run, dude .... run!
Im not afraid of Eshvara or any other forum member, as a matter of fact. Tell me, why should i run? I did not insulted anyone, just stated my opinion.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

MrJunay
02.06.2018 , 05:05 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Never. Romancing Arcann is Stockholm syndrome from my point of view, i'd rather enjoy a same sex romance with Jaesa, at least she has a face. Call me hater,report me, but i'll never romance a mass murderer,sadist,psycho .
This is entirely your problem. Which is not interesting to anyone.
Bye Bye!

Eshvara
02.06.2018 , 05:25 PM | #507
Who asked you? I don't remember inviting you to this thread. Now be a good little thrall and keep your rudeness and arrogance for yourself, please.
I don't understand why you have to come into a thread where people appreciate Arcann and like him, to go on and talk about the complete opposite. Do you really have to spoil other peoples fun? Do you think we haven't heard everything you've said already? I can't stop you from coming in here and posting, it probably isn't against the rules, but it's sad to see people can't have the most basic form of respect towards their forum fellow forum members and just let them have their fun in their own little community thread.

Nobody or hardly anyone here aside from the few "haters" like you, cares what you think of Arcann, we don't share your opinion, I thought that was fairly clear, given the title. Do what you want really, you're not really worth any more of my time. If you want to be a party pooper, that's on you. I hope it's very satisfying, rewarding and enriching your life.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

MrJunay
02.06.2018 , 05:50 PM | #508
Who asked you? I dont remember inviting you to this thread. Now be a good little thrall and keep your rudeness and arrogance for yourself, please.
You have come to this topic, rude spat in the face of people who love this character, and somewhat outraged? It's amazing.

Milishor
02.06.2018 , 05:51 PM | #509
I honestly don't know. She just kinda came in here, shared her opinion, I ignored it at first, then she replied to something Paul said then I eventually responded, and I guess that makes me toxic, rude and aggressive.
aahaha...anyhow..made my day ))

But to be honest...Arcann romance Arc ?! .. i know its not true , but damn it does it sound FABULOUSLY YUMMY
♡❤♡Arcann♡❤♡

Paulsutherland
02.06.2018 , 05:52 PM | #510
I honestly don't know. She just kinda came in here, shared her opinion, I ignored it at first, then she replied to something Paul said then I eventually responded, and I guess that makes me toxic, rude and aggressive.
uhh ... I apologise if I started this! Forgive me!!!!