Rakata Energy Cubes Green Matrix Shard Datacron help

Ryzoh

Perhaps a new question is in order...

Can anyone confirm these things spawn outside of the Tomb area of the map? I've been over this thing about a 80 times since finding one (in the same spot I've found my other two, mind you) this morning. It seems to me, if they are on a circuit, it isn't anywhere in the area I am searching.

Yes, they do. I just got one like 10 minutes ago, above the waterfall in the High Security Section. I've been hunting these things for 4 days before I finally stumbled upon this one. It's sooooooooooooooooo stupid that they can basically spawn anywhere in the planet. Not sure why this green matrix shard is the only hard matrix to get. All the other datacrons I got with no problems at all.

Coordinates for this one: -1217,1348

Edited by ---AlterEgo---

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm the green shard is actually obtainable with the 4 cubes? I've done some google-fu and some beta sources were claiming it was bugged, and didn't give up the shard correctly.

Don't really want to go to the trouble of scouring the planet for these things for nothing.

Found one at -161, -2012

Edited by Jimmeh-

Can anyone confirm the green shard is actually obtainable with the 4 cubes? I've done some google-fu and some beta sources were claiming it was bugged, and didn't give up the shard correctly.

Don't really want to go to the trouble of scouring the planet for these things for nothing.

Found one at -161, -2012

It has been confirmed by mutliple people to work in this thread. And I confirm it as well. Love my G-G-G shard relic.

It has been confirmed by mutliple people to work in this thread. And I confirm it as well. Love my G-G-G shard relic.

Are you Empire, or Republic? It seems from what I've read that as Republic, there are only two accessible green shards.

Confirmed all of these locations...thank you, the cube is only up at one location at a time...found it at the last location and then went back to the others, have 3 so far, great guide..and they are not bind on pickup

I have been running around from point to point for about 3-4 hours in a row now and not a single spawn...

This is just absurd, most datacrons and crystals u have to jump around a bit and thats it....

anyone got a better idea?

this is the dumbest thing I've seen in any game I've ever played.

Need a relic?.. Oh you need THAT relic?.. teh GGG one?... We're going to make it so ridiculous to find yours, and yours alone... hahaha pwnt. -BW

Seriously... Why make it this arbitrary? What is the point? How is this fun? I want to see the meeting notes at BW where this dumb **** got approved. I want to meet the guy or girl that said this was a good idea.

this is the dumbest thing I've seen in any game I've ever played.

Need a relic?.. Oh you need THAT relic?.. teh GGG one?... We're going to make it so ridiculous to find yours, and yours alone... hahaha pwnt. -BW

Seriously... Why make it this arbitrary? What is the point? How is this fun? I want to see the meeting notes at BW where this dumb **** got approved. I want to meet the guy or girl that said this was a good idea.

mate i cant agree more

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but I found mine at the bottom of the waterfall at: -1153 / 250

Pics as proof:

http://i44.tinypic.com/1m2wn.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ce66ua.jpg

It's pretty stupid. It took me 6 hours to find one and people who had 3 more. Three of us looked at every location mentioned in this thread and found NONE for over 3 hours -- only to be saved by a random person who had one.

This is just ANOTHER slap in the face considering sith marauder is ALREADY gimped when it comes to items: See my thread about how Might gear is 2 levels below Guardian gear, when it even exists: http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=127039

When will bioware stop treating marauders like the red-headed, oh-we-forgot-you-were-there, class. My toon is more neglected than Meg in Family Guy!

Edited by Tom_Joad

I don't think this has been mentioned yet, but I found mine at the bottom of the waterfall at: -1153 / 250

Pics as proof:

http://i44.tinypic.com/1m2wn.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2ce66ua.jpg

It's pretty stupid. It took me 6 hours to find one and people who had 3 more. Three of us looked at every location mentioned in this thread and found NONE for over 3 hours -- only to be saved by a random person who had one.

This is just ANOTHER slap in the face considering sith marauder is ALREADY gimped when it comes to items: See my thread about how Might gear is 2 levels below Guardian gear, when it even exists: http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=127039

When will bioware stop treating marauders like the red-headed, oh-we-forgot-you-were-there, class. My toon is more neglected than Meg in Family Guy!

there is no waterfall at those coords and your link sto the pics go no where

Hey all, I took the liberty of checking out the coordinates listed in this thread, and to help folks narrow down the locations a bit, for where they wanna search at a given time I have made a list of the coordinates and put them in two categories: High Security Station and The Tomb.

High Security Station

The Tomb

-700,-1956

-734,-1774

-482,-1615

-437,-2178

-325,-2170

-159,-2015

50,-2052

169,-2095

-240,-2309

-381,-2484

The only problem I ran into with this, is that there was one set of coords that didn't seem to point to anywhere. The closest was High Security Station though. In the interest of completion, I am listing them here anyway. -158, 178

Edit 1: Removed one set of coordinates due to apparent mix-up. (-704, -1960) and fixed the text to be a little more consistent.

Edit 2: Removed another duplicate set of coordinates, and checked each of the spawn locations in The Tomb. (Found 2 cubes during! :D)

Edited by WolfJHavoc