Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preorder to PLAY

Kourage
12.15.2011 , 07:24 PM | #111
I gotta wait in line at McDonalds and so do you. 1st come, 1st served.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

EmoWhiteRobot
12.15.2011 , 07:24 PM | #112
So shall we get in a huge skype call and keep debating about this? lol

xworndownx
12.15.2011 , 07:25 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Anavalache View Post
I'm sorry I missed the memo or the forum post that stated that the first people to buy it would be the first peole to get in game. When did that post go up and do you have a link?
Quote:
Customers who pre-order Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be able to play the game before the official launch. “Early Game Access” is the period of time before the official game launch when pre-order customers may access the game. Early Game Access may begin as early as December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET). The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center. See the FAQ for more details.
http://www.swtor.com/early-access

Sotaudi
12.15.2011 , 07:26 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Anavalache View Post
I'm sorry I missed the memo or the forum post that stated that the first people to buy it would be the first peole to get in game. When did that post go up and do you have a link?
That information has been on the Pre-order page since day one. It is under the "Game Overview" section of that page where it says:

Quote:
The order in which you redeem your Pre-order Code is the order in which you will gain Early Game Access before the game’s official release. So don’t wait and pre-order now!
Additionally, it has been in the Pre-Order FAQ since the beginning where it says:

Quote:
How much Early Game Access time do I get?

The order in which you will gain entry into Early Game Access is dependent on how early you burned your Pre-Order Code at our Code Redemption Center.
It has also been discussed on the forums since pre-orders started. Unfortunately, the forums were wiped just before EGA, but believe me, it was discussed ad nauseum.
(██████████████)

zerovex
12.15.2011 , 07:27 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I gotta wait in line at McDonalds and so do you. 1st come, 1st served.
The difference is you hand your money over when you get to the f,ing counter at McDonald's...and If you are like me you don't leave the counter till you get your f,ing meal.
The Mickey D's analogy has got to go because it's fundamentally asinine.

EmoWhiteRobot
12.15.2011 , 07:27 PM | #116
You know what, everyones mad, your mad you cant play, I'm mad that I cant play just for the moment, and whoever keeps saying "oh you can play it tomorrow" I honestly think fat chance, but who knows, all we can do for now is crack open a beer and wait for that awesome email

SnapFX
12.15.2011 , 07:27 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by xworndownx View Post
Put that below the ad that i looked at.. then it would be fair game..

Preorder to pay* <--- star.. means theres a catch.. read the fineprint..

Just saying, no matter what u guys say, the ad is 100% misleading.. Again, i wouldnt have said a single peep, if they put the fine print in that ad..

Sotaudi
12.15.2011 , 07:27 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Masterstat View Post
not everyone knew they were paying $5 extra to stand in line....
Irrelevant. If you paid $5 without finding out what you were paying $5 for, that is your problem.
(██████████████)

corwim
12.15.2011 , 07:30 PM | #119
I didnt pay anything extra for pre-ordering it... /shrug sounds like you got ripped off from your gamedealer..

zerovex
12.15.2011 , 07:31 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by corwim View Post
I didnt pay anything extra for pre-ordering it... /shrug sounds like you got ripped off from your gamedealer..
It's straight from the source...