Concealment Dps nightmare kephess

Carlenux

Concealment dps - 1802 dps - HATRED - title

heres a post of our last semi alt title run kill, my operative perspective again but this time concealment, so people can stop saying concealment ops cant dps, just need to do it right and dps is just fine... Torparse is top 3 best Dps behind a PT and my other alt marauder 1805 dps (complete fights), so yeah next time someone say ops cant dps, show them this link or my other video in lethality. :D

torparse: http://www.torparse.com/a/126922

PD: also doing a real strat not trying to find exploiting strats or using H.moment or cheap stuff, Hatred style, legit titles :p

Concealment dps - 1802 dps - HATRED - title

heres a post of our last semi alt title run kill, my operative perspective again but this time concealment, so people can stop saying concealment ops cant dps, just need to do it right and dps is just fine... Torparse is top 3 best Dps behind a PT and my other alt marauder 1805 dps (complete fights), so yeah next time someone say ops cant dps, show them this link or my other video in lethality. :D

torparse: http://www.torparse.com/a/126922

PD: also doing a real strat not trying to find exploiting strats or using H.moment or cheap stuff, Hatred style, legit titles :p

20% damage from adds.

When you do the 1750 single target benchmark smurf and I set, I'll stroke it.

Operatives have some of the best AoE in the game, irregardless of spec.

For laughs, heres the highest DPS on server on TFB- http://www.torparse.com/a/126490/32/0/Damage+Dealt

And guess what? No one cares. It's a stupid number, in a largely irrelevant setting because all of the pve fights in this game are mind numbingly easy. Come do some ranked sometime by the way Carl.

Edit: This strat lends itself to letting two dps accrue almost all of the damage on the adds, rather than splitting it more evenly (therefore also reducing risk of aggro pull, into death).

Using a broken strat, that puts more strain on every member of the raid isn't a "legit" strategy. It's a stupid strategy.

TL;DR-

Clicking isn't good, operative AoE is epic, Opf is trolling forums again.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

20% damage from adds.

For laughs, heres the highest DPS on server on TFB- http://www.torparse.com/a/126490/32/0/Damage+Dealt

And guess what? No one cares. It's a stupid number, in a largely irrelevant setting because all of the pve fights in this game are mind numbingly easy. Come do some ranked sometime by the way Carl.

Edit: This strat lends itself to letting two dps accrue almost all of the damage on the adds, rather than splitting it more evenly (therefore also reducing risk of aggro pull, into death).

Using a broken strat, that puts more strain on every member of the raid isn't a "legit" strategy. It's a stupid strategy.

TL;DR-

+1 for you my good sir.

Also I agree with oredith above, watching that clicking made me wanna punch a kitten and kick a puppy. Kudos though for mastering the art of clicking in pve.

20% damage from adds.

TL;DR-

it is not a broken strat it is a skilled strat, we dont like using strats taht are too easy that will make us relax in content we alredy know we can clear, or using Heroic moment, thing shanro and u liked so much and always tried to do in our runs we never let u, so i wouldnt be surprised u using it and everyone else in other guilds you are in right now, unless their leader have some morale there or if they fixed lol i dont even have the statue thing to use so i cant test, so i am talking things here i dont know.

i like this strat because its somehow the one we invented when we killed it for the first, requires a perfect concentration AND execution to pull it off (no Ssin tank, or Bthirst even that made it harder)... ofcourse it's easy to kill when u just grab the <easy> strat someone else did and you took from youtube clearing it 1 month later, everyone can do that... 17% total dmg done on AoE out of 968K dmg done... thats what? 160k? in total? who doesnt do 160k dmg in aoe there?... and no its not 2 ppl doing all the aoe.. it is 1 orbital killing 1st... 2nd orbital finish 2nd and ofcourse hurts 3rd... and 2 Dfrom above to finish it so its not 2 ppl only doing AoE... agree its a huge burst in dmg but its also part of the mechanic, operatives have good aoe, like all classes do, prob jugg have best i would say, and SSins dps has worse.

in the dps is not important part, i agree, i didnt focus at all being top dps, i was focusing in doing all the call outs, heal, be useful and kill the fight, in hatred we never do fights or strat to < lets get highest possible dps> since we know thats not everything, but hard to say for YOU dps is not the most important, since you play a marauder, and u have 100+ post in forums comparing your dps to everyone and posting some <insane> numbers in your Ship dummy u cant traslade to raids, u raided with us, and never beat my marauder in dps that i remember, and your last raid, kemen beat u in our nim ec attempts so, talking and dummy isnt playing, true u are in the top and one of the best, but u overestimate yourself just a bit and ppl like to believe your talking more than your playing, infact when i did those wipes with your guild in Dtooth, i beat u and smur half the time, and others u were above me like 5-15k dmg at max playing two classes that can pull 200-250+ dps than my operative just for being marauder and Powertech, it is true u two are kickass dps, so am i, so is kemen, thorrick, jexa and many other ppl in the game.

talking and being a forum Guru as i say lol doesnt make u the best, just make ppl thinkg u are, so u might overestimate yourself a bit too much sometimes, regardless of the guild, happened in motion, in hatred iwth us, with haterade, will happen in 2 months with some other guild is your style lol (just before someone think i am starting a war against haterade i am not just talking about u and smurf u named yoursefl lol).

PD: u guys using the same strat u teached to our B group?, if so, how is your <single target mark> done by smurf and u? one of you cant solo all the warriors? i did with B myself and killed without help with my operative, and if so, theres a strat that involves having only 2 ppl FOR REAL doing all the aoe, so i dont know lol.

anyways i wasnt braggin about dps, i dont brag, i ahve my marauder and op 2/3rd and pretty sure if everyone psoted their kills from all the world i would be 50th-51th, i never focus only in dps, specially with op i waste too much time doing other useful stuff like healing or if its the case, rezing. whatever, my whole point was showing ppl how u can have w/e class u have in the game bcause they are all balanced... alreyd posted one with jugg dps... op both specs... all the ACs... ive seen kephess kills with 2 assassins dps, so ppl can stop thinking playing a <braindead dps> like someone said in the reddit post lol, like PT and mara (easy rotation, even with mistakes anyone can pull higher numbers than the rest) is the way to go and u can actually be good, just as good, or in this case better, than any class if you play them right using an <underrated> class like Op or Ssin or w/e.

sorry if it sounds angry lol been a long day answering all the ppl that like to talk more and play less, not talking about u, more specific in reddit ppl that cant even read the parse good that piss me off lol... i know u can play and one of the best, u do talk alot of things u shouldnt loland spend less time in forums lol, but you are one of the best atleast, not like most of the ppl that answer this posts -.-

Edited by Carlenux

it is not a broken strat it is a skilled strat, we dont like using strats taht are too easy that will make us relax in content we alredy know we can clear, or using Heroic moment, thing shanro and u liked so much and always tried to do in our runs we never let u, so i wouldnt be surprised u using it and everyone else in other guilds you are in right now, unless their leader have some morale there or if they fixed lol i dont even have the statue thing to use so i cant test, so i am talking things here i dont know.

i like this strat because its somehow the one we invented when we killed it for the first, requires a perfect concentration AND execution to pull it off (no Ssin tank, or Bthirst even that made it harder)... ofcourse it's easy to kill when u just grab the <easy> strat someone else did and you took from youtube clearing it 1 month later, everyone can do that... 17% total dmg done on AoE out of 968K dmg done... thats what? 160k? in total? who doesnt do 160k dmg in aoe there?... and no its not 2 ppl doing all the aoe.. it is 1 orbital killing 1st... 2nd orbital finish 2nd and ofcourse hurts 3rd... and 2 Dfrom above to finish it so its not 2 ppl only doing AoE... agree its a huge burst in dmg but its also part of the mechanic, operatives have good aoe, like all classes do, prob jugg have best i would say, and SSins dps has worse.

in the dps is not important part, i agree, i didnt focus at all being top dps, i was focusing in doing all the call outs, heal, be useful and kill the fight, in hatred we never do fights or strat to < lets get highest possible dps> since we know thats not everything, but hard to say for YOU dps is not the most important, since you play a marauder, and u have 100+ post in forums comparing your dps to everyone and posting some <insane> numbers in your Ship dummy u cant traslade to raids, u raided with us, and never beat my marauder in dps that i remember, and your last raid, kemen beat u in our nim ec attempts so, talking and dummy isnt playing, true u are in the top and one of the best, but u overestimate yourself just a bit and ppl like to believe your talking more than your playing, infact when i did those wipes with your guild in Dtooth, i beat u and smur half the time, and others u were above me like 5-15k dmg at max playing two classes that can pull 200-250+ dps than my operative just for being marauder and Powertech, it is true u two are kickass dps, so am i, so is kemen, thorrick, jexa and many other ppl in the game.

talking and being a forum Guru as i say lol doesnt make u the best, just make ppl thinkg u are, so u might overestimate yourself a bit too much sometimes, regardless of the guild, happened in motion, in hatred iwth us, with haterade, will happen in 2 months with some other guild is your style lol (just before someone think i am starting a war against haterade i am not just talking about u and smurf u named yoursefl lol).

PD: u guys using the same strat u teached to our B group?, if so, how is your <single target mark> done by smurf and u? one of you cant solo all the warriors? i did with B myself and killed without help with my operative, and if so, theres a strat that involves having only 2 ppl FOR REAL doing all the aoe, so i dont know lol.

anyways i wasnt braggin about dps, i dont brag, i ahve my marauder and op 2/3rd and pretty sure if everyone psoted their kills from all the world i would be 50th-51th, i never focus only in dps, specially with op i waste too much time doing other useful stuff like healing or if its the case, rezing. whatever, my whole point was showing ppl how u can have w/e class u have in the game bcause they are all balanced... alreyd posted one with jugg dps... op both specs... all the ACs... ive seen kephess kills with 2 assassins dps, so ppl can stop thinking playing a <braindead dps> like someone said in the reddit post lol, like PT and mara (easy rotation, even with mistakes anyone can pull higher numbers than the rest) is the way to go and u can actually be good, just as good, or in this case better, than any class if you play them right using an <underrated> class like Op or Ssin or w/e.

sorry if it sounds angry lol been a long day answering all the ppl that like to talk more and play less, not talking about u, more specific in reddit ppl that cant even read the parse good that piss me off lol... i know u can play and one of the best, u do talk alot of things u shouldnt loland spend less time in forums lol, but you are one of the best atleast, not like most of the ppl that answer this posts -.-

Really, you beat me on dps?

Also, "not being the best". Mate, I set the record for several fights. ****. "translate to raids" my ***

Carl, I set the then current records for 2 of the bosses in EC NiM. When I came back the very first week, I was the highest DPS in the raid with 3 58 mods and full 61's against your full 63 mara.

Don't insult me and compare me to the fail DPS I played with in hatred, I got tired of doing 500 more dps than some of the dps in the raid and left the guild. Thats it, if you disagree lets remember the comment Zakiro made: "Op, you need to give Carl some marauder lessons because I've never seen a marauder do as much damage as you. Your character name must be a cheatcode."

and nope. We use a different strat. Haterade is the only guild in the world that I've seen use it, and guess what? It works.

Don't be a little flamer after everyone points that your operative was doing 1400 dps in kephess after adjusting for the 10k dps sustained for 15-20 seconds on the adds.

Edited by IAmViiOLENT

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/RaidData.aspx?key=h_h_103370&fight=archiveID=31998

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/RaidData.aspx?key=h_h_103370&fight=archiveID=32048

http://memoriesofxendor.com/parser/RaidData.aspx?key=h_h_103370&fight=archiveID=32083

Also, "not being the best". Mate, I set the record for several fights. ****. "translate to raids" my ***

Carl, I set the then current records for 2 of the bosses in EC NiM. When I came back the very first week, I was the highest DPS in the raid with 3 58 mods and full 61's against your full 63 mara.

Don't insult me and compare me to the fail DPS I played with in hatred, I got tired of doing 500 more dps than some of the dps in the raid and left the guild. Thats it, if you disagree lets remember the comment Zakiro made: "Op, you need to give Carl some marauder lessons because I've never seen a marauder do as much damage as you. Your character name must be a cheatcode."

I hope you didn't put time into reading that wall of horrendously long, drawn out nerd text. His jimmies have been thoroughly rustled that gives you +10 to your score, and that comment at the end gives you a bonus of 15! Leaving the final score at:

26 OPFOTM - 0 Carl

Can't wait to see how he'll try to rebuttal next!

Edited by Spliffy-TreesOG

meh i cant find anything or waht i want to look at in those links, but yeah either i was beating u most of the fight or ended up losing by nothing more than 30k, infact the parse were most likely 150k u 148k smurf 140k me rest like 70k... thing is u two playing the two easiest and most op dps class in the game, that just from gear do 200-250k more dps than me, either way sure u can do mroe dps in a dummy style fight like Dtooth, and prob can do more in general, just your class, and u are a 10 out 10 skilled player, just saying u overestimate yourself to a point of arrogance and <Stories> that ppl that know u in game laugh more than saying this guys is so *********** good, i understand in forums it does Sounds leet, but anyways i am not fighting with u lol, i just find funny how u are better than everyone when answering a post or thats how u sound, instead of trying to make a positive critic, its more like <opf is saying so, so its true, somehow with no achievments, i think i am the best> and thats my complain lol, not that i will fight with you, i need to prove nothing to u or compare to u, or your <records> i dont see, ive seen smurf in a few i think kephess in tfb, anyways our strats rarely focus all dps and i rarely focus on dps records, u know that since u always wanted to grab the dot from hm tfb to buff the dps on the tentacle and the % difference wiped us a few times and i awlays cleansed off u, so theres a difference between trying to set a record, and just set a record lol... but once again my problem is not with you or with anyone, neither i will start a fight here, just making that positive critic on you, not that i have somethign against you haha, if you would ahve said < i think u should> instead of <i am the best and u should) and comparing to yourself right away i woudlnt have brought the comment.

i was just trying to find an useful for the community showing that all classes are good, so Operatives stop getting kicked from raids, that ppl use them for raids, and they can be rly useful in important fights like NiM kephess even if it means using Aoe(everyone does its part of the mechanic, so, u rly have nothing tu argue there) and you come post a completly useless post for the community trying to somehow downvote(i rly dont know the word in english for that uugh lol) comparing to a marauder and PT (weak), the clicker part is rly irrelevant, the strat is the point of view of someoen who cleared 1 month after so useless for me... i have nothing to prove against u, i have alredy done a few times, but other than that it was just a post for the community to see a good operative dps post/video to learn, i dont know why u brought it to the fighting side comparing to u lol, next time ill do all the aoe and do 2.1k dps for all the haters, that works? lol just kidding.

dont start an argue when there isnt one >_> next time i will post <my op dps vs opfotms dps> and we can troll like bosses lol

and nope. We use a different strat. Haterade is the only guild in the world that I've seen use it, and guess what? It works.

Don't be a little flamer after everyone points that your operative was doing 1400 dps in kephess after adjusting for the 10k dps sustained for 15-20 seconds on the adds.

lol this will be my last post cus i have to hunt datacrons with my assassin, i dont rly want to start a fight here with a guild i never had problems with just bcaues of your ego, when u were gleader of supossed to be best guild, we beat u, and they kicked u from there, then u were part of our secondary group not even first, when u joined back, and left us... but i wont feed the trolls... haterade is a great guild nothing against them, we are top 2 empire, i wont fight with them, and yeah jexa made that comment for fun, bcause yeah u are great dummy dps and a great raider i said alredy, and u never did 500 more dps than us lol but think what u want, maybe someoen else can make this comment as well < i am the leader of a guild that has more than 1 year old and have never lost a server first yet, that infact played against OPfotm guild and beat them, reason why he got kicked from it> that might suit better the comparison, in one year when u achiev that, whisp me back or maybe win next content, but taht would be mithril achievment from haterade, not yours, u alredy lost your fight, i am not arrogant, i admit and everyone knows all haterade members are 10/10, just like us, and both pub guilds that killed kephess before them,... just that for some reason, happened with motion and with haterade (atleast the raid i was with u the other day) the second place like to trash talk the first, apparently giving it too much importance, while we couldnt care less on the other guilds UNTIL new content comes :p ....Right now keep burning that target dummy like a boss pretty sure that gives u extra skillz n the forums... just remember your ego brought it to the personal side not me lol, u can bring all your forum friends and guild friends (for now lol) to defend u, u have no achievment thats worth anything that can hurt me :D or that i care... at all.

now please i dont have time for stupid fighting on useless things :), we are just trolling each other, thats fine make fun of it, laughs or whatever you want >_>

Years of being a bad player, because you refuse to play better.

you cant really say someone is worst than you when you look at them above you on the rankings, just comparing guilds, not chars.. u starting a war here between us lol somehow, for a guy that will leave your guild in 2 months to the new haterade in new content, like he did to motion and he did with us, really dont need to bring the whole raid group here to defend him, let him fight his own fights >_>

Even Kitru agrees that you were just fluffing your numbers. Seems both threads aren't going the way you intended, eh? :)

You massively fluffed your actual DPS by cranking out disgusting DPS numbers on the Trenchcutters. Just because you can AoE the living bejeesus out of stuff *like every other Agent/Smuggler* does not mean you're pulling *teh amazing DPS*. Your actual applied DPS, when DPS is actually important (re: ST DPS on Kephess exclusive and you don't have 2+ targets to DoT up and inflate your DPS with), was in the 1400-1500 range. You're not pulling amazing numbers and neither are any other Operatives or Scoundrels.

you cant really say someone is worst than you when you look at them above you on the rankings, just comparing guilds, not chars.. u starting a war here between us lol somehow, for a guy that will leave your guild in 2 months to the new haterade in new content, like he did to motion and he did with us, really dont need to bring the whole raid group here to defend him, let him fight his own fights >_>

Mako does more damage than Op.

Even Kitru agrees that you were just fluffing your numbers. Seems both threads aren't going the way you intended, eh? :)

problem is i was not braging my numbers, i was just showing how the character + spec is viable, it just hurt different ppl Egos apparently that i wanted to show the comunity something useful there specially for everyone trying to play ops dps >_>

problem is i was not braging my numbers, i was just showing how the character + spec is viable, it just hurt different ppl Egos apparently that i wanted to show the comunity something useful there specially for everyone trying to play ops dps >_>

But that's exactly it, you're not viable at all in fact in the last phase where the dps matters (aka kephess without multiple targets) you're only pushing 1450-1500 dps at max. So in actuality you're being carried by the other dps while yours dwindles down and falls flat. That's what everyone was getting at not an ego thing. Also I really hope English isn't your first language.. these messages I see look like they were typed by my 13 year old sister.

But that's exactly it, you're not viable at all in fact in the last phase where the dps matters (aka kephess without multiple targets) you're only pushing 1450-1500 dps at max. So in actuality you're being carried by the other dps while yours dwindles down and falls flat. That's what everyone was getting at not an ego thing. Also I really hope English isn't your first language.. these messages I see look like they were typed by my 13 year old sister.

its not me being carried, it is me trying to do all the call outs, adjust strategy, heal when needed, focusing in strategy more than dps AKA not dpsing kephess and focusing on walker + heal since we know we wouldnt enrage, and most important the fact that kephess jumps all over the place so its hard for Ops to reach without jumps wich is a down i agree... also the fact that its a rly moveable fight, and it wasnt the cleanest attempt, affects the fact that its too hard to sustain a 1900 dps there... and you are right english is not my first or my second language, so apologize for that, atleast its understandable i guess lol >_>

You realize that MOTION dissolved, and MJC was going downhill? I was the guildmaster, and left for reasons exclusive to that position.

Don't try to put anything on me, because you run a guild like an idiot. Any competent guildmaster would have handled so many things much more elegantly.

thats your opinion, if leading a guild troughout 1 year of success in the game is not a competent guidlmaster, meh, i need to find one, mayeb ill copy u and get kicked next time lol ... i dont know why u take things so seriously just bcause i told u the true, real good players like myself compare to u and say <u are one of the best 10/10 players> Ego players like u say <u did 500 more dps than whole hatred guild> a lie, like 80% of the things u say, so...

i was trying to make a community post with a almost not played ACs/role to show how its done and u brought it to the side of < i can do better than that> even if i compare with a stupid easy and overpowered class lol, instead of saying <damn carl even with aoe thats insane dmg and great gameplay good video for operatives out there> it is REALLY not my fault that my skill threaten yours and your EGO, if you post a vid of your marauder i will for sure say < u are *********** awesome dps dude its impressive> cus i dont lie neither i care if u beat me or not in dps, since this game is not called SWTOR the dps race lol >_>, just chill out ... my critic was instead of comparing everyone with u since u are better than most of the ppl, like i do i guess, and alot of players out there, difference is when u do to ppl who are worse, they listen, and u are god lol, but since i am not i tell u what i think and the true and u get pissed off for that, bring all the group to defend u here, and start saying lies like the dps thing, jsut chill out its a game, and worse than that its the games FORUMS lol not even the game, so rly no hard feelings for this conversation, atleast from my side :)