List of Armors with same appearance

Dayiil

I was wondering if there anywhere is a database of armor pieces, with information on the appearance. So it is possible to look up say Nadia's Jacket and it will list all item pieces that share that look.

I was wondering if there anywhere is a database of armor pieces, with information on the appearance. So it is possible to look up say Nadia's Jacket and it will list all item pieces that share that look.

While I'm not aware of anything exactly like what you're looking for (but, if there is, I would love to know about it as well!), but tor-fashion.com has a ton of pictures of different gear sets. True, mostly player character sets, but it's about the closest thing to what I think you're looking for. Which is to say, not really close at all.. er, sorry, heh..

Again, probably not too helpful for you, but it still is a great site to have bookmarked (especially since it's a joint venture between Dulfy and Ask Mr. Robot, two other kick-arse TOR sites, imo).

I am not looking for place with pictures of the armor sets (well I am also looking for that but it is not what this post is about).

What I am looking for is place where I can go when I find a green piece of armor and think "Hey, this looks cool, is there a modifiable version of this look". It should be a simple matter of database mining and not require any player input.

I don't think EA/Bioware allow player datamining, last I head. Which, if so, is really damn stupid, as it makes working on getting one, coherent wiki together really damn hard. Loads of MMOs allow it, even WoW. Guess it explains why there's a bunch of half-useless wikis floating about instead of one finished one =/ lame...