Any Actual females not female characters play this game?

Jesterhexes

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i had this problem when i ployed lotro that i could never find any girls that played the game, i mean my entire guild on lotro are boys, the entire guild on here are boys... is there no other girl on the face of the planet that plays swtor on my server (Telos Restoration Project) I feel so alone... not to mention that boys who have girl characters are kinda weird... on lotro i had a male character and i had to delete him because it was to weird lol...a not that i care but its kinda dissapointed when you think your talking to a girl and it turns out tht the person behind the character is a dude,,nywayz just wondering, no need to get in a hater mood i was just asking

Didnt you all know that MMORPG stands for "Mainly Men Online Role Playing as Girls"

Female player, both male and female toons.

I hate Space Battles with my female smuggler. She yells everything and it gets very annoying.

I play games because I like to play games, so my primary toons are male. One Smuggler, one BH.

Why? because I am not here to get judged by misogynistic small minded twerps who think that any female in the game is fair play for 1. harassment 2. flirting 3. derision.

If you want a date, call the produce department at your local grocery store, or get a ******.

Well, there aren't as many female players as there are male but I think there are plenty out there that you just haven't met yet.

Also, in some instances, when real girls say that they're girls, some guys just assume that they're another dude pretending to be one so some just don't say it at all. (like me XD)

I feel giggly when I tell people that I'm just another guy who lives in his mom's basement. :D But when they hear me on vent, they either panic or... go completely silent. XD

One poster a few pages back made an interesting point about the sitting animation/position. I'd like to comment on that for an older game I play.. Lineage 2, I guess female characters in that game used to sit exactly like they do in this game, but I believe they changed the sitting animation for females a year or so before I got into the game so that it would look less obscene and more lady-like; especially with the look of armor in that game...

I'm a male, very rarely talk to others unless I need assistance or volunteer help. I play female characters in part because of facial aesthetics, its actually more difficult for me to create a male character due to the facial features being not quite right to my own preferences [cheekbones and mouth irregularities].

Also, in some cases, the voice actor just seems more exciting and interesting than the other [trooper, cons].

But generally, each to their own, I don't particularly seek to know that sort of thing. I'm here to play the game and possibly chat to others while I'm doing it.

Also, in some instances, when real girls say that they're girls, some guys just assume that they're another dude pretending to be one so some just don't say it at all. (like me XD)

I feel giggly when I tell people that I'm just another guy who lives in his mom's basement. But when they hear me on vent, they either panic or... go completely silent. XD

My main toon in WoW was a male and several times I was specifically asked to say something in vent to prove I was a girl.

I have a couple male toons that I enjoy playing in SWTOR. My main is female this time, but I chose the largest body size so I'm not very attractive! ha!

There are no girls on the internet (and since this is an online game......) ;)

Kidding. Yeah, I'm a girl. Yeah, I had my guild application denied (because the GM thought that some guy with the name of SithBarbie was just some freak trying to spam) until I popped into Vent and they apologized quickly. It's no biggie though. I think I will roll a male alt soon, just to have a different kind of character. My female Merc and my 28 Sorc are so much fun that it's just hard to imagine having that much fun with a BOY toon. :)

hi, i don't read all the answers. i just want to tell you that the most female players are on

RP-PVE-Servers.

im one and in my adault guild are much, we have a female guild leader too.

so, choose another server and you will be lucky :)

and we are playing DD, Tanks too...not only healer classes!!!

I would imagion theres lots of young testostorone challenged teens, right now taking down your names to get w whisper in game..... This thread was started by a spotty virgin lookin for a date lol.... only kidding... Ive encountered a few ladies in game. Even better gamers than me, lol,,, (not meant ot be sexist)

Im a woman and I play this game I started on Harbringer because my fellow Podcasting friends play on that server. Mostly play alone due to sometimes having to take long afk's to deal with my son or other family things. Since this game doesnt have built in voice like other mmo's Ive played most probably just think im a dude who makes girl characters which is fine by me.

I have some characters on Elysium now trying to get my best friend to play I join a random group every once in awhile but so far been liking running around learning about the classes.

I would imagion theres lots of young testostorone challenged teens, right now taking down your names to get w whisper in game..... This thread was started by a spotty virgin lookin for a date lol....

Ha, my forum name is completely unrelated to my character names. Joke's on the manchildren.

But yeah, female here. I play both male and female characters, and I just want to be treated the same as any male gamer out there. I don't want special treatment of either the positive or negative kind.

Edited by Thebazilly

No offense but for all you virgins out there who say I play a female toon because I wanna stare at her *** all day and staring at a male toon maeks me feel gay, you're all weirder than you think. Pixels arent real, sorry and before you start saying PSH I HAS ME SOME SEXX 3 TIMES A DAY YOU DA VURGUN, get real we all know you havent touched a woman that wasnt your mother. I play male toons only mainly because Im sexist and cant stand female heros or even playing 1.

Im a man, and I will play a male toon because I like armor looking like a bad ***. I never will nor never have played a female toon. I couldnt care less if a female plays the game or not, I've also yet to find 1 who can match me in pvp or even compete, but I havent met many female gamers that I know of so either way idc about them.

No offense but for all you virgins out there who say I play a female toon because I wanna stare at her *** all day and staring at a male toon maeks me feel gay, you're all weirder than you think. Pixels arent real, sorry and before you start saying PSH I HAS ME SOME SEXX 3 TIMES A DAY YOU DA VURGUN, get real we all know you havent touched a woman that wasnt your mother. I play male toons only mainly because Im sexist and cant stand female heros or even playing 1.

Im a man, and I will play a male toon because I like armor looking like a bad ***. I never will nor never have played a female toon. I couldnt care less if a female plays the game or not, I've also yet to find 1 who can match me in pvp or even compete, but I havent met many female gamers that I know of so either way idc about them.

https://live.staticflickr.com/4061/4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

I would imagion theres lots of young testostorone challenged teens, right now taking down your names to get w whisper in game..... This thread was started by a spotty virgin lookin for a date lol..

Why did have to out my alternate forum handle like that bro....:D

What a waste of time this thread is..Are you guys really that lonely, that you care if people play male or female chars?..lol Dident know swtor was a online dating game??..lol

Who cares?! Look at wow..for 7 years no one had questioned wheather you rolled a female or male. Why start now?

Ah yes. my first WoW toon was a female, with a feminine sounding name, and within 20 levels, I had a male dwarf following me around, giving me stuff. It was amusing until he offered me his number if i needed more help.

Honestly, I like when my gender as a player is intentionally vague. One could look at my username and make some assumption about it, but since it's a term that doesn't mean anything to you, it's only an assumption.

On the forums, between my name, my listed occupation, and my signature, it seems like i've gone out of my way to convince people I'm male. ;)

When you play a male toon, you are saying "given the choice, I would rather spend hours every day looking at a male's butt".

I mean, power to you if that's what you decide, be proud and all that.

Just saying!

Sad if pixels float your boat.

Just saying!