Head count on free trials who got the game

Beergogglez

i did the free weekend trial last weekend and ended up buying the game, i would have bought it day one but i wasn't sure how it would run on my laptop...while not as fluid as i like it's still decent enough till i get around to building a new desktop in the a few months here

i did the free weekend trial last weekend and ended up buying the game, i would have bought it day one but i wasn't sure how it would run on my laptop...while not as fluid as i like it's still decent enough till i get around to building a new desktop in the a few months here

I'm in this same boat, I wasn't in much a rush to go out and pick up a new MMO and even less so to play a game that I wasn't sure I could play. But after seeing that it runs well enough for now I went ahead and grabbed a copy and a two month game card.

So post if you were a free trial and got the game. I'm very curious to see..how it worked out.

1) The VAST majority of actual players have never even heard of these forums nor care for them if they knew they existed, so I dunno how useful it is.

2) I personally know 2 from my prior MMO who joined, one from the buddy trial the other from this weekend.