Sedyn Kyne »

Rwookrrorro »

Ki-Ta Kren »

The Defenestrator »

Firaxan Shark »

Keetael »

Hanharr »

Eidolon Security »

Hopefully this will give a few ideas on where to reroll because it might be better to start an alt on another server now then wait until later. We have no idea as to where transfers will be allowed to nor what servers might be merged

Hopefully this will give a few ideas on where to reroll because it might be better to start an alt on another server now then wait until later. We have no idea as to where transfers will be allowed to nor what servers might be merged

Take the info with a grain of salt as no one but BW has access to the actual server population numbers. Everyone else's info is a guess.

This thread may help people find populated servers, but it's going to kill those listed unpopulated servers.

Well i hate to be negative here but odds are those servers will remain as they are at best/

I suppose if people would rather quit because of low population numbers then reroll then that is their choice.

Odds are that these servers will either be closed of merged which means you will most likely lose your names, guild names and legacy anyways

These numbers are strange this week though for some reason. I think maybe spring break?

My server Space Slug up until this week was up in the top 10. It has dropped drastically this week for some reason. And it is not the only server to drop this week.

The server Zakkeg Beast had a .23 increase so until this week was one of the lower population servers.

Not sure why these numbers changed drastically this week but the lists is constantly changing- just something to keep in mind.

It is spring break for many schools this week so the list is could reflect that- could be something else idk but I do know the numbers look very off at the moment.

I personally love Space Slug and recommend it to anyone looking for a home!:D

Edited by jazzllanna

I really hope that BW realizes the problem a lot of servers are facing. Some of these servers are becoming ghost towns. It's sad when you can log on to The Fatman and see more people on one starting planet than your own Imperial Fleet. =(

Please, BW, merge servers or offer transfers to servers that AREN'T already overly populated. They're doing fine. Let people transfer to our medium servers to bolster them up. Or better yet, just merge many of the standard and lights together. The playing experience will be increased so much that it won't even matter if names have to be re-chosen.

The thing is, that these are basically queue times and they're from http://www.torstatus.net/

The *number* doesn't have anything to do with population. The number just represents server status where 1 = light, 2 = standard. The website automagically checks all servers once an hour and records the data. (See below for more details.)

So if Server A has a population cap of 1,000 people, when it has 700 people on it it might be rated 3 (heavy) and feel dead.

If Server B has a population cap of 7,000 people, when it has 2,000 people on it it might be rated 1 (light) and be jumping.

So while the numbers are interesting, they're not actually equivalent to the number of bodies.

Paige

http://www.torstatus.net/about

"The chart list on the homepage shows average population index for the last seven days. This population index is calculated from the official server statuses during a day... where 1 is light, 2 is standard and so on. It's updated once every hour.

If it feels dead, it is dead.

I logged on a different RP-PVP server and the starting planet has more people than my fleet. If instancing is the problem, or whatever core issue it is where you can't find people to group with, that is a fundamental flaw that needs to be fixed.

Even rough estimates can give you a good idea, and they seem accurate enough for all intents and purposes.

Cross server LFG tool please. When I first leveled it was ok to find groups for heroics and FP's, as everyone else was leveling. I just leveled a new toon, tank spec, and I can never get anyone to group. Yes I am in a great guild, but not everyone has an alt on level with mine. I am missing game content due to there be no LFG tool. /sad