BRAND NEW Cantina Code 2019

Holocron

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The one for the San Diego Comic Con this weekend is SDCANTINA19 - as it is just a reskin of the already known one from the Star Wars Celebration earlier this year in April which itself was a reskin of the Livestream Cantina flair, this is a little disappointing. :(

A new pet or speeder would have been nice.

The one for the San Diego Comic Con this weekend is SDCANTINA19 - as it is just a reskin of the already known one from the Star Wars Celebration earlier this year in April which itself was a reskin of the Livestream Cantina flair, this is a little disappointing. :(

A new pet or speeder would have been nice.

Thank you, I updated the main post. And yes I agree, it would be nice to get something different sometime.

Edited by Holocron

• 3 months later...

Redeemed today(21.11.2019)

SDCANTINA19 Worked for me

SWCELEBRATION19 Worked for me

SWCANTINA2018 Worked for me

SWCELEBRATION17 Worked for me

SWCANTINA17 Worked for me

CelebrationCantina16 No reaction, no error or anything. So not sure if valid

NYCantina16 Worked for me

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of these worked for me, but I have only gotten a mail for the 2019 flair and decorations. Does it mean I will get it later? Only started my character more or less :)

EDIT: They showed up after completely exiting the game and logging back in. Thanks!

Edited by Skarburn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Curious, but what does it mean when I tick the box and hit continue, but the page just refreshes?

It means the code didn't work. The site is too low-quality to actually give you a message that says something useful like: "This code is not valid" or "This code has expired."

If you're *lucky* you will get a message that says "An unknown error has occurred."