Vanguard SWTOR 5.0

Marvin_jedi

Storm / Jet Charge has not been removed.

However what do you guys think of vanguard post 5.0 ? ... Personnaly I think have become the new mercs in ranked arena, tried doing a few solo queues, and general rule of thumb is kill the vanguard first, pretty tought to survive in 3+ dps team ups, maybe it's down to my gear still a majority of 208 stuff.

However what do you guys think of vanguard post 5.0 ? ... Personnaly I think have become the new mercs in ranked arena, tried doing a few solo queues, and general rule of thumb is kill the vanguard first, pretty tought to survive in 3+ dps team ups, maybe it's down to my gear still a majority of 208 stuff.

I had before the update. I need to unlock Battering Blitz..

Thx..

i thought i would play more powertech this expansion but having spent all morning doing pvp, pyro at least and i think powertech/vanguard in general are weak as hell compared to other classes. we basically have no surviablity as dps minus a 25% damage reduction and a heal below 30% ability while msot if not all other classes in game have a much better defensive cooldowns. mercs is so powerful, why they didnt think to give us a new defensive cd i have no idea. not sure powertech/vanguard gonna be worth it for pvp at this rate. mercs are in a much better position.