Producer's Road Map 2014

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thank you for the Roadmap!

Though, shouldn`t it be named Roadmap of Q1/2 2014, since it gets rather unspecific after June?

Also:

"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year, with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel."

So we should expect another planet lvl 55-60? And maybe Galactic Starfigther PVE?

Two new Flashpoints on Tython and Korriban where the Empire and Republic confront each other directly, initiating a new storyline that will span updates across the entire year until its galaxy-shaking finale

Good. Finally some more action on starter worlds. Me like it.

Man I can't wait for 2.8. Biggest update yet and the (almost certain) possibility of a new expansion like RotHC this year? I can't be the only one thinking it's going to almost certainly be at least a new planet, possibly more? Thanks for all the work you do guys, loving the game and I can't wait to see what else you come up with (HUTBALL MAPS! YES!)

Oh man, these road maps are a double-edged sword. I'm glad to know that cool stuff is being worked on, but now I REALLY want some juicy, substantive details about update 2.8, and I know it's going to be a while before I get any real info about it. :D Edited by CmdrShpd
grammar

Not quite sure how I feel about this.. I was expecting much bigger stuff. Not only do we have to wait two months for 2.7 (so much for the 6 wk content cycle) but we aren't even getting any new ops. Im excited to see where the story goes but imo NIM versions of DF/DP aren't enough raid wise. Don't misunderstand my reluctance, i love this game so much, mainly because of my love of Star Wars. It just seems like a kind of lackluster first half of the year compared to last year.

I would love to see more on the Road Map about fixing known bugs within the app, especially application crashes (Black Talon/Esseles), but also issues with Achievements. A lot of these issues are well documented - there are guides on how and when to alt-tab out of the app to stop the application crashes - and many have been around since the Achievement pane was rolled out. Attention to detail goes a long way in making me want to continue subscribing.

Man I can't wait for 2.8. Biggest update yet and the (almost certain) possibility of a new expansion like RotHC this year? I can't be the only one thinking it's going to almost certainly be at least a new planet, possibly more? Thanks for all the work you do guys, loving the game and I can't wait to see what else you come up with (HUTBALL MAPS! YES!)

5 levels would be awesome. I can think of a few skills I want with them already.

Not quite sure how I feel about this.. I was expecting much bigger stuff. Not only do we have to wait two months for 2.7 (so much for the 6 wk content cycle) but we aren't even getting any new ops. Im excited to see where the story goes but imo NIM versions of DF/DP aren't enough raid wise. Don't misunderstand my reluctance, i love this game so much, mainly because of my love of Star Wars. It just seems like a kind of lackluster first half of the year compared to last year.

I think you missed the fact 2.6 goes live tomorrow. Then update 2.7 is in April, which does in fact follow the 8/9 week cycle.