Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

ScourgedSoul
11.10.2018 , 06:59 PM | #31
Are either one of these Guilds active? Iíve been a member of Ziost Remnant and have NEVER seen anyone on!
Iím currently EST and Iím sure with 245 members, someone would be on to do FPS or Ops... am I apart of a wrong time zone or something???? No one is ever on!

chrisfantasy
11.10.2018 , 10:17 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ScourgedSoul View Post
Are either one of these Guilds active? Iíve been a member of Ziost Remnant and have NEVER seen anyone on!
Iím currently EST and Iím sure with 245 members, someone would be on to do FPS or Ops... am I apart of a wrong time zone or something???? No one is ever on!
I was going to ask the same thing. I need an active guild and I was wondering how are these people doing

Nee-Elder
11.15.2018 , 02:38 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ScourgedSoul View Post
Keep in mind: "members" just means # of TOONS, not players. ( # of accounts = actual individual subscribers ) . Also, even though we've been here since Dec. 2011 of the game (one of the longest lasting guilds in history of SWTOR) we are still a 'casual' guild. That means our numbers & activity will usually fluctuate.

Anyways, I login every single day , even though my RL has been super busy lately so unfortunately i haven't had as much time to really commit to hours upon hours of Ops or FP's, etc.

But I also check the in-game 'guild roster' tab and always click the 'last played' column and still see our members logging in as well. So perhaps it's just a time-zone thing i dunno.

I do know, however, that the overall population of the entire GAME has been dwindling big time since summer ended. This is pretty standard tbh, and most likely will increase a lot again once true Winter arrives and people start getting on-holiday & such. Plus, hopefully, these newly announced guild & conquest changes....
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...50#edit9666150
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...71#edit9666171
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...73#edit9666173
...will help.

-------
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisfantasy View Post
I was going to ask the same thing. I need an active guild and I was wondering how are these people doing
Everyone is doing fine, but just busy in RL (see above ^^ ) .

Remember: you (or anyone) can always reach me anytime by sending me in-game MAIL

And if for whatever reason we aren't "active" enough currently for ya, np i totally understand.

Your game is your game. Your sub is your sub. Your FUN is yours. No one else's.

regards, Neevil (IMP side) and Neestar (PUB side)

p.s. I've updated my original post on page 1 of this thread, to better reflect our current membership
Never tell me the odds!
TEAMZiRe