Dying server's Best WZ players.

JcPogi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until others prove me wrong and give me a reason to go on that list it will stay unchanged.

I agree with Zarth's list on the IMP side.. the players listed in his are also the ones i need to look out for when I'm versing the Imps...

Chieftain's rising star list is true.. I've seen Bluepowerade to be a good healer.. he needs more experience though. Kong outdps me twice on a Wz match together.. good job on that!.. and that sent.. im guessing it is........ i forgot :p

Until others prove me wrong and give me a reason to go on that list it will stay unchanged.

Well considering Trol doesn't play and I haven't seen Voltric play in almost forever. Those two are wrong.

You left dps commando empty and there is plenty of dps commando out there so it being empty is wrong.

Sorry to say bud but Growing rage is a better dps guardian than Irritated at the moment.

Fugue is dps shadow (Balance spec) not Tank spec, so leaving that empty is wrong as well.

I need to edit mine and add Ayanami to DPS Sage, he/she is actually really good always pulling at least 3 - 400k.

Jumpsuit > Nkbe hands down, no arguements.

otherwise your list is fine.

scoundrel healer id like to nominate Kaelus

I think Celestiny should be on the list too

i haven't seen Kaelus for days now.. even weeks i think... Celestiny... is playing from time to time.. but due to focusing more on GW2.. he is sort of rusty and need to play more often to regain his OP healing skills! :D

Well considering Trol doesn't play and I haven't seen Voltric play in almost forever. Those two are wrong.

You left dps commando empty and there is plenty of dps commando out there so it being empty is wrong.

Sorry to say bud but Growing rage is a better dps guardian than Irritated at the moment.

Fugue is dps shadow (Balance spec) not Tank spec, so leaving that empty is wrong as well.

I need to edit mine and add Ayanami to DPS Sage, he/she is actually really good always pulling at least 3 - 400k.

Jumpsuit > Nkbe hands down, no arguements.

otherwise your list is fine.

Fugue seems to have swapped spec recently he used to pull me into fires and away from door caps on Void Star. He is probably prepping for the changes to his class.

Jumpsuit I have seen and yes he does put out some heals NKBE I ran into recently and just seemed harder to kill however he did have some decent backup.

None of the DPS commando seem that good. If you have ever seen Zirx play that roll he is what I am judging others against and at this point no one is even close or they heal. Its a hard class to play granted due to it being slightly gimp and vulnerable to interrupts

Growing-Rage is quite good there has also been a few Juggs on imperial lately I will try and remember their names that have been ganging up on my sage which is annoying.

Trol hasn't played for a few weeks Voltric has cause he was kiting my marauder the other night.

Ayanami I actually could not remember their name was spelled and is definately a team player but pulling 400k on a Sage is not as hard as you would think.

Yvaine's list is looking more complete. That DPS Sage really hurts actually don't see him very much.

Edited by ZarthMan

This is off the top of my head and havent had a lot of thought put into it so dont be ****** if ive forgotten you.

Mara: Luc shiki b-ry davido

DPS Juggernaut: Daartha & rege

Tank Juggernaut: Nerdrage is about the only one i can remember atm

Heal Sorcerer: simplex bout the only one i rembmber

DPS Sorcerer: Tramadol

DPS Assasin: dont really take notice of assassin as im one tbh but khanage was always good

Tank Assasin:

DPS Ops: dear

Heal Ops: i rate haukees community and primate

Sniper: ernst & ambeon

DPS Merc: zirx

Heal Merc: chippy

Pyrotech: Zarth - ward

Republic: (dont reaaaallly take as much notice)

Sentinel: first or dukhat or musique

DPS Guardian: Glowing Rage i guess

Tank Guardian:

Heal Sage: Takeyourmeds or nemm or zarths alt

DPS Sage:

DPS Shadow: probs juria

Tank Shadow: Qar

DPS Scoundrel:

Heal Scoundrel: celestiny

Gunslinger: coral

Heal Commando:

DPS Commando: Not sure off the top of my head

Vanguard: Trololol

Also im happy to get mentioned by a lot of people here. see you all out on the battlefield. <3 charged ;)

IMP:

Mara:Davito or shiki

DPS Juggernaut:daartha or novarine

Tank Juggernaut: ravagus i just give up and let him kill me in 1v1

Heal Sorcerer: They usually die before i see name tag

DPS Sorcerer: probably ord

DPS Assasin: charged or limbo when he play sin

Tank Assasin: charged or limbo when he play sin

DPS Ops: redhorn? and neutrino p.s please stop stabbing me in the back it's no fun

Heal Ops:primate and dear

Sniper: lol

DPS Merc: don't see many

Heal Merc: chippy grizzy and boo are all good

Pyrotech: ward

Republic:

Sentinel:first or musique

DPS Guardian: rompa the baddie

Tank Guardian: basset he has 27k health in wz .......

Heal Sage:orth or meds

DPS Sage:xullor

DPS Shadow: nykaa and fugue

Tank Shadow: nykaa and fugue

DPS Scoundrel:

Heal Scoundrel : cel or silber

Gunslinger: probably coral and myself although i have seen the light and now play guardian more

Heal Commando:hands down jump although i have seen bobcow play again and has still got it

DPS Commando: mosus i guess cant really think of others

Vanguard: with lio awol chieftain

Just my opinion feel free to attack me in wz if i have offended you just jump in the air 3 times before me so i know why it is you want to kill me

Regards TerryTate

None of you can organize your posts so they are easy to read!

Frustrating!!!!!!!

Republic:

Sentinel: Dukhat (when he played)

DPS Guardian: GR

Tank Guardian: Basett? Sepellering son

Heal Sage: None are consistently more amazing than the others (blu,tinkle,meds,nemm,jenos)

DPS Sage: Ayanami (like the only one I know)

DPS Shadow: Same case as sage heals...

Tank Shadow: " " All the Shadows are switching between DPS and tank (hard to tell atm)

DPS Scoundrel: Deanh (switches between heals and dps though)

Heal Scoundrel: Bibles too

Gunslinger: Terrytate (Proxxii when here)

Heal Commando: Jumpsuit

DPS Commando: Mosus

Vanguard: Chieftain

Imperial:

Marauder: Like Davito's Game, but they all skilled: Luc, B-ry

DPS Juggernaut: Novarine

Tank Juggernaut: Dunno

Heal Sorcerer: That guy

DPS Sorcerer: That other guy

DPS Assasin: Limbonic

Tank Assasin: Charged and Pom (do either still play)

DPS Ops: Seimei

Heal Ops: Primate

Sniper: Wat?

DPS Merc: Zirx

Heal Merc: Boo

Pyrotech: Koozie (can't ninja cap him EVER)

My 2 cents based on the players that are around at the moment. I see these players as potential match changing players when they are about.

Theres some classes I havent contributed a name to because i dont think anyone merits a mention.

Republic:

Sentinel: First - needs to ease up on the steroids though.

DPS Guardian: Growingrage - freakishly good perhaps even better than Jeck once was.

Heal Sage: Takyourmeds - ciraf is on drugs im always outstanding.

DPS Sage: Ayanami.

DPS Shadow: Fugue when he is specced this way

Tank Shadow: Fugue when he is specced this way

DPS Scoundrel: Deanh

Heal Scoundrel: Celestiny

Gunslinger: Coral (an amazing player given the latency she experiences)

Heal Commando: Bobcow (wb buddy)

DPS Commando: Mosus

Vanguard: Chieftain

Imperial:

Marauder: Davito

DPS Juggernaut: Novarine

DPS Assasin: Limbonic

Tank Assasin: Pom

Heal Ops: Primate

DPS Merc: Zirx

Heal Merc: Zirx

Pyrotech: Koozie (I think Koozie is slightly better than Ward at the moment)

Most valuable game changer republic side: Fugue

Most valuable game changer imp side: Primate

Honourable mention for trying hard but not getting there: Shikigami

Heal Commando:hands down jump although i have seen bobcow play again and has still got it

Good to see the server hasn't forgotten me, hopefully it's not long til I'm at my best again.

Anyway, I'd post my top players but I have no idea who actually still plays or not atm

These are the stand out players that makes u think you will probably die or just kill them.....Not just naming for the sake of it. IMO these guys are a class above.

IMP:

Mara: Luc, B-ry, Davito

Heal Ops: Primate, Community

Tank/Dps Sin: Limbonic

Heal Merc: Zirx

Sniper: Lyralz

Pyrotech: Ward (read last comment :S)

Republic:

Sentinel: First

Heal Scoundrel: Celestiny (though he glitches which is lame).

Special mention goes to players who you want to avoid playing with if you intend on winning as they don't ever play for the team, break ccs, and generally have no awareness about what is going on around them: Starzkill and Realfaststar...

Edited by Kooziejr

How does Celestiny glitch? i have never noticed it ? not saying he doesn't, just never noticed it lol

4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.

4-5 people mentioned it to me and I have seen it too. On voidstar unstealths in the door and caps it with no cap bar above him. Only ever seen him and one other operative do it and we seen him do it 4 - 5 times....nonetheless. v good healer.

This ^ Don't know if its intentional or one of the many stupid glitches in this game. Just telling you what I've seen.

I've seen it happen with three Scoundrels, one Celestiny. Bacically they go into what looks like a seam in the door, completely disappear and cap the door without being visible, you can't see the player's reticule, cast bar or anything, they are inside the door somehow. Seen it happen twice with Celestiny. Once ages ago 4th August with another player named Pharmacy**. And another Scoundrel from Black Sun recently did it twice in one night, for some reason CS deleted my ticket about and I can't remember the name I'll ask a guildie and find out who it was, a few of us saw it.

All the times I've seen it were on the right door in the first room of Voidstar.

** Yes I'm aware Community's legacy name is Pharmacy but this guy had it as his character name.

Just remembered the other guy we saw doing it recently was Lemon'Blade.

I'm Lemonblade's brother, he doesn't even know about this bug and he has since left Swtor for WoW.

I assume most of the people you have mentioned are unaware that their cast bar does not appear.

Imperial:

Mara: Luc, B-ry and Davito

DPS Juggernaut: Novarine, (edited)

Tank Juggernaut: Nerdrage these 2 jugs gave them a spot each i think this is still right)

Heal Sorcerer: Blood lotus, Forbearance

DPS Sorcerer: My Lord

DPS Assasin: Rendevouz

Tank Assasin: Miike when he still played (He is my Idol)

DPS Ops: Hitgirl , also Hit

Heal Ops: Primate/Unfit/Community

Sniper: Unsure

DPS Merc: Grizzy

Heal Merc: Zirk ;)

Pyrotech: Koozie/Ward

Sorry I know there are a lot of good players that i have missed probably better then some of the ones i have mentioned.. But this is going of current players and extreme standouts from my memories.. also respect to ceartain players i couldnt remember what class you played.. (Midian, Offline)

Dont know may Repub players but here it goes

Republic:

Sentinel: First, Darkhat # Respect

DPS Guardian:Glowing rage

Tank Guardian:

Heal Sage:Take your meds

DPS Sage:

DPS Shadow:

DPS Scoundrel:

Heal Scoundrel: Celestiny

Gunslinger:

Heal Commando: BobCow again outstanding player # Respect

DPS Commando:

Vanguard:

This list is not complete by any means and i dont pay attention to a lot of Repub players but i have a lot of respect and fear for the players mentioned (sorry about spelling)

Edited due to more thought.

Edited by Novarium