The Official Weapon Wishlist Thread

I would probably pay real dollars to the cartel market for senya's pike. Would have to be pretty soon tho, getting closer to being able to shell out the ridiculous gtn prices (200 mill +/-) for it now. I would definately buy a black-white crystal set. Black core,white outline that is..... aka the force unleashed. Would be a nice platinium crystalset for a future cartel pack...hint hint nudge nudge..

Might have to endure pvp for the black silver crystal if its even still available although i loath pvp and resent being "forced" into an activity for a specific reward..

Ashur

^I strongly agree: put Senya's lightsaber pike up (or <a> lightsaber pike) for Direct Sale already, and for as broken as pvp is, especially ranked, there should be an alternative to getting the Black-Silver color crystal (<this really needs its own thread; where to begin?!).

I'm totally for a Black-White color crystal as well.

Edited by Willjb

• 2 years later...

Dear BW,

can we please get back to the times where traditional lightsabers and weapons were obtainable in the game? The only "normal" and jedi-looking lightsabers for example that we can get anymore are the ones from the PvP-Weapon Vendor. Every other lightsaber in the game got removed and replaced by these - seriously - extremely ugly "mechanical, shining, glowing" lightsabers. Same with the rest of our weapons for soldiers or smugglers. I feel like if I just want to get a normal looking weapon I have to go to play another game to find one.

Just a quick example to fortify this issue: I created a new Jedi and wanted a very specific lightsaber for him, one that was very easy to obtain prior to 4.0 (before they removed all planet/fleet vendors). Because my server is dead, I had to search on 2 other servers for this lightsaber and only found ONE WORLDDROP(!) that was matching, and thats a lvl 23 green non-modable lightsaber that I had to server-transfer to my original server. Thats how bad the current situation with traditional looking weapons is atm.

Why does every single weapon (except the highend lvl 75 armors etc.) we can get prior to highend-gear these days come from the cartel market only anyway? (And half of them not even good looking).

In short: give us back traditional, normal looking weapons!

Thanks.

Edited by Jesseriah

I'd love to see this thread return to use again, as I think it can also help the devs, game, and community like my armor wishlist thread.

And to start it back off again, I'd love to see some railgun or slughthrower weapons still, if technically possible in the game.

They already have a railgun-ish model in the game, too: it used to be an endgame weapon, back in the 1.x era. My Operative even still wields one.

Hell, there's even a rare loot-drop version that once dropped at level 50 from Ops and Flashpoints that's so rare, TorFashion doesn't even know it exists; it had DPS Trooper stats, and it was called Ruin. They could probably pull that out of the game files, strip the mods out of it, and sell it as-is...and I'd probably buy a few copies.

• 2 weeks later...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
A pair of sabers resembling Asoka Tanos white sabers from Rebels/The Mandalorian. Its been a while since we've gotten a matching Saber/Shoto combo for our Marauder/Sentinels. Her sabers with the curved-hilts and rectangular profile would be a fan favorite and much appreciated addition.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
We need more curved hilt options both for single sabers and staffs. We also need Sabers to stop looking like pipe wrenches. Can we please have more metal finishes, textures, colors, and more "natural materials" for hilts, different woods, stone, and bone... What happened to the amazing ornate detailed hilts that once were the standard of this game.

My official weapon wishlist entry is the Force. Right now, without a saber, I cannot, as a force-wielder, use force shield.

I must have a saber equipped to manifest the Force to use that particular force ability, and there are others.

It shouldn't require tracking down a candlestick holder to manifest any metaphysical abilities.

Edited by xordevoreaux

• 2 weeks later...

I want a pistol with the Imperial E-1 Enforcer Blaster Rifle sound effect, and an assault cannon with the Vigilante's Rifle MK-1 sound effect.

For the appearance, I'm thinking something like the Onderonian Boltblaster's Assault Cannon or Corellian Bunker Buster Besh for the assault cannon. That way I can pretend the outer part is where the lasers come out, and the center is where the mortars come from.

https://i.imgur.com/pqovgQa.jpg

And for the pistol, something basic-looking, like the Rangehunter pistol or the Kingpin pistol (I like the laser sights too).

https://i.imgur.com/XTmlzS8.jpg

Edited by BelorfinSiana
got into more specifics about appearance and sounds

• 1 month later...