S1 PvP Rancor as decoration

SOULCASTER

So in season 1 of PvP I had over 1500 ELO on 5 of my characters. I received a Girrada Rancor on each of those toons. Yet here I am decorating and I am only able to place 1 Rancor....

So I gotta ask, are there any plans to ''fix'' this? I really would like to place 5 Rancors in my house. :rak_03:

I demand to make a stable for them on my Rancor Ranch on Tattooine!

Edited by SOULCASTER

You can place 1 rancor on the toon you have it on. So go on another toon with it, go to your stronghold, and put your rancor down. Some items are limited to who possesses them. Edited by Devilk

Do you have the proper paperwork for housing 5 rancors under your establishment and experience with concentrated giant fauna?

Speaking from firsthand knowledge, having a rancor population exceeding one in a confined location requires the necessary permit and breeding license. Otherwise, your consortium of rancors may become sexually frustrated when their needs go unattended, in which case they will likely consume your pets as well as any companions congregated under your roof.

I've seen it before when Sheila, Daisy, Armando, and Fred eviscerated my homestead and its inhabitants, including my namesake tauntaun ram. :eek:

The question you have to ask yourself is

Is it worth it?

Edited by EnzoForMe