Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

A lot of players cannot get into the new flashpoint. Clicking Launch just gets you in front of the entrance, but you can't get in...

Yeah so I accepted the mission from the terminal and went in and did it, it was gawdawful with a level 1 Temple, and then I finished and exited and it still says LAUNCH complete the traitor among the chiss solo flashpoint. Uhggggg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is curious, the Superior Command Boosts from command crates not only have no disintegration data in the Command Stash window, they have no disintegration value at all. I'm probably going to keep the rest mine, I tried it just to satisfy my curiosity. Although, command boosts were pretty much the only thing I spent my command tokens on, other than a batch of those iokath discombobulators every other month or so.

Yeah so I accepted the mission from the terminal and went in and did it, it was gawdawful with a level 1 Temple, and then I finished and exited and it still says LAUNCH complete the traitor among the chiss solo flashpoint. Uhggggg

Same problem here. There was no cut scene or anything after killing the last boss. The solo mission I picked up from the terminal was apparently cleared, and the only option was to take the shuttle out. I do so and it still says complete the A Traitor Among Us solo flashpoint.

Yup, lvl 1 Temple was just a pain, please let us use Lana, or give Temple a bump up to lvl 20-30 to make this less of a pain.

Also, where is the GSE droid for the solo mode? That's gone AWOL aswell....

Yup, lvl 1 Temple was just a pain, please let us use Lana, or give Temple a bump up to lvl 20-30 to make this less of a pain.

Also, where is the GSE droid for the solo mode? That's gone AWOL aswell....

Or take a boatload of Imperial Memorabilia with you before you start.

Or take a boatload of Imperial Memorabilia with you before you start.

Wich we should not have to do. They must not realize how painfull this is after having Lana around for so long, on so many missions, and then BOOM a lvl 1 comp.

This patch is really bad with so many bugs. Makes me wonder if they even tested it, much less how this mess could get past QA if they even have that any more, is a mystery to me...

Edited by Otowi

Hello. I am not sure if this will ever be read but I would like to talk about a "known issue" I first want to say the Activities Window is very streamlined and very good. My issue is this. As someone who does NiM or MM Raiding that new material is rather easy to get. You added it into GF which is fine. However my true concern is the other material that is needed comes from Ranked PVP and RNG in crates alone. So please tell me Devs why you decided to make the NiM material for the Legendary Augs come from Daily GF but not in reg PVP? Edited by OasisKid

Darth Hexid tokens received in mail say that you should not use them if you wish to encounter Darth Hexid naturally on your adventures...

I have a character that got an alliance alert for Darth Hexid and did the dialog with her.

I have another character that did not get an alliance alert, and the Darth was not in the alliance area... That character has not finished the bonus shroud mission or any of kotet, but did get master ranos through an alliance alert... What else is required to get the alliance alert for Darth Hexid?

Does using the token break things for characters that haven't done kotfe or kotet (there is another thread that says shae and ranos tokens are broken)?

Darth Hexid tokens received in mail say that you should not use them if you wish to encounter Darth Hexid naturally on your adventures...

I have a character that got an alliance alert for Darth Hexid and did the dialog with her.

I have another character that did not get an alliance alert, and the Darth was not in the alliance area... That character has not finished the bonus shroud mission or any of kotet, but did get master ranos through an alliance alert... What else is required to get the alliance alert for Darth Hexid?

Does using the token break things for characters that haven't done kotfe or kotet (there is another thread that says shae and ranos tokens are broken)?

/sigh me too, I guess I have to finish all of kotet now to be able to do hexid's dialogue? Wonderful. I'm just having one of those years, I swear.

I know it's been said but please fix the FP. On the one character I want to do it on today I play her without a guild or doing FP so story mode is my saviour because she has craaaap gear. I went in on solo and I couldn't even kill the first 3 people, it was a shock to the system xD

I literally only play this game for the story so not even being able to get past the first 3 people sucks. I'll check back later.

I'll list this as a bug just for completeness...

The character select screen when you log in now has 6 pages but I only have 4 pages worth of characters, both page 5 and 6 just say "create new character".

Pretty sure I didn't have multiple blank pages before..

I'll count this as getting extra blank character select pages for free.... It's a bargain even at twice the price.

• Dev Post
/sigh me too, I guess I have to finish all of kotet now to be able to do hexid's dialogue? Wonderful. I'm just having one of those years, I swear.

The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric

Wich we should not have to do. They must not realize how painfull this is after having Lana around for so long, on so many missions, and then BOOM a lvl 1 comp.

This patch is really bad with so many bugs. Makes me wonder if they even tested it, much less how this mess could get past QA if they even have that any more, is a mystery to me...

I haven't even been able to get *into* the flashpoint yet, but the prospect of doing L70 endgame content with a L1 companion, instead of the L50 Lana I have or one of the other companions who is at higher influence, is not making me happy.

I suppose if one's an Agent, it's time to yank Temple out of the companion console and load her up on gifts before going into that flashpoint.