Lf a pvp home

Cathest

Done everything I want on my legacy Pve server and want to add some excitement to my life

(rep side)

Im a pretty decent scoundrel in pvp, I don't eat much and am very friendly.

I'd prefer east coast server, but I'm central time so I can go both ways

Edited by Cathest

Done everything I want on my legacy Pve server and want to add some excitement to my life

Im a pretty decent scoundrel in pvp, I don't eat much and am very friendly.

I'd prefer east coast server, but I'm central time so I can go both ways

Fatman is a Good Server, it was THE server to go to if you wanted to PVP, the Community is decent enough aslong as you close your chat down on the fleet(:o) and there are plenty of good PVPers, some of which more than willing to teach you a thing or two about Killing others for fame and fortune:hope_05::wea_07:

the difference between a pvp server and pve server is pretty much minimal in my opinion. There are barely any shared hotspots for imps and reps to bump into eachother. So why reroll on a pvp server to start the boring level grind (during levelling you'll most likely never find an enemy anyway, unless you purposely go to their quest path) once more.

the difference between a pvp server and pve server is pretty much minimal in my opinion. There are barely any shared hotspots for imps and reps to bump into eachother. So why reroll on a pvp server to start the boring level grind (during levelling you'll most likely never find an enemy anyway, unless you purposely go to their quest path) once more.

Dang really? Mostly wanted to join cuz in fleet whenever I say stuff like lf pvp guild they be like "go join a pvp server than" so I was hoping it would be more fun lol