Marauder rage pvp vid Gerikke 1.4 (TOFN)

elitegerike

pov: Gerikke

class: Marauder

spec: Rage

guild: http://ballzofsteel.swtorhost.com/

min/maxed mara , i've been playin rage for 9 months (even when it " WAS NOT " OP....)

There is one short fight at the beginning from 1.3 and 2-3 fights from 1.4 (vid made from 2 days warzones)

yeah i know, this class is OP this spec is OP right now blablablabla, but still, havin' fun with pocket heals, rollin some pugs/factors.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the huge influx of marauders on WZ's and their constant flow of e-peen videos I'm now assured that the good players only play marauders, not that the class is a tad OP, but it's just that they are so good players with mad skills. Anyone else playing another class needs to L2P, beacause marauders are fine. Edited by Beansoup

With the huge influx of marauders on WZ's and their constant flow of e-peen videos I'm now assured that the good players only play marauders, not that the class is a tad OP, but it's just that they are so good players with mad skills. Anyone else playing another class needs to L2P, beacause marauders are fine.

(I get sarcasm) yeah, I mean it's okay that maras can do 6k aoe crits, everyone can do that if you l2p, right?

Why don't I ever see someone like Nathx or Meehoo in these videos? But I always see Seguns! People from ToFN will know what I'm talking about... :D

In your next vid I want to see you solo kill Meehoo! I DARE YOU! And leave poor Seguns alone, lol. :)

do u want to see nathx :)? coz i out dps him on ranked/normals, and i can 1v1 him w/e spec he uses....

there are few left from marauders with brain, i'd say from rep side there are only 2-3 rly good sentinels (including jojel imo), but imp side is the same, 80% of ppl running with rage maras, but still can not make the half of our dps still. nonfactors.

You do more damage than him? That is so awesome! :rolleyes: And while you'll be somewhere in the pit killing Seguns, Nat will be scoring...

But yeah, top damage is still the most important thing. Because when your team loses 6-0 in 5 minutes, everyone on your team's gonna give their MVP to the top DD. I get it, I'd do the same if I'd play warzones on imp side. ;)

Though I'd really want to see you kill Nat. Imo he doesn't die enough. It's like he's using "guarded by the force" every 10 seconds. Nerf Nat! Nerf Gerikke! Nerf Sents/Maras! :D

You do more damage than him? That is so awesome! :rolleyes: And while you'll be somewhere in the pit killing Seguns, Nat will be scoring...

But yeah, top damage is still the most important thing. Because when your team loses 6-0 in 5 minutes, everyone on your team's gonna give their MVP to the top DD. I get it, I'd do the same if I'd play warzones on imp side. ;)

Though I'd really want to see you kill Nat. Imo he doesn't die enough. It's like he's using "guarded by the force" every 10 seconds. Nerf Nat! Nerf Gerikke! Nerf Sents/Maras! :D

you dont have to b sarcastic mate :), no hes not scoring while am kilin' seg, and anw

i remember yeah 3-4 months ago with ACE u killed us in 5 mins, but how was it in white noise/whatever? in that guild i won every single match what i played against u. the only rep team we were loosing against was coral. (1-2 times mvps.) it is still FUBAR (imp side) who is winning almost every match against us so, dont say plz what u would do if u'd be in imp side. lol anw: 1v1ing with nat whenever u want.

Show us those ranked fights! That's what I'm trying to say... We want to see good fights. I'd be a lot more fascinated if I saw you and that healer capping a node from Obi-win and Kevinorz! Would you watch a video of me "killing" the OPs training dummy on the fleet? I guess not... And you killing Seguns or the "hammer shot" trooper is just the same! WE WANT AWESOME FIGHTS! :D

And it's really fascinating how many people Whasp can carry in ranked, yeah: :)

Show us those ranked fights! That's what I'm trying to say... We want to see good fights. I'd be a lot more fascinated if I saw you and that healer capping a node from Obi-win and Kevinorz! Would you watch a video of me "killing" the OPs training dummy on the fleet? I guess not... And you killing Seguns or the "hammer shot" trooper is just the same! WE WANT AWESOME FIGHTS! :D

And it's really fascinating how many people Whasp can carry in ranked, yeah: :)

belive me, if there would be situation for fights like that (obi win and kevinorz or smth similiar) then i would put it :) but am sorry if ur blind, it is made by 2 fkin NORM warzone days against PUGS as i said, if u dont wanna watch it like that, then dont watch it, dont comment.

and whasp was not the reason we were ****** ad victs on rankeds :)

h8rz are h8in'.....

You dont really need keybinds for certain spec. So dont discount him for his derpasmash pwnage!!!

1st of all, i lol'ed. 2ndly...

I believe you're right. Marauders shouldn't be able to keybind at all. In fact, they shouldn't even be allowed to use quickbars tbh, only popping skills from the Skills window directly, in order to make the class actually challenging to play. That, my friend, would be what i call balancing PvP.

(notice the sarcasm)

I just don't like it that people like Seguns have more limelight on Youtube than me. :rolleyes:

I'm not hating! I actually like you! You're one of the few marauders on our server that actually hurts a bit! :p And you should show people that. I bet you'd get a lot more positive responses. :) In the next video, I don't want to see Seguns! That goes to all you ToFN people!