Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorcs are OP!!!

Absit
01.25.2012 , 07:00 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Socratic_Scribe View Post
Very strange for me to read after my experience with world PVP while leveling up my scrapper spec'd scoundrel. Only one of the PVP-flagged empire toons I ran into during that period was not a sorcerer. I killed their companion and then them all except one time. On that occasion I had the upper hand (by which I mean I was winning) only to have the 1 non sorc I would see (Sith warrior, can't remember the AC) round the corner, see me, and kill me relatively quickly thanks to the damage I'd already taken and my need to deal with the sorcerer as well. On top of that, it was like 4:00 AM at the time so I wasn't exactly as alert as I could have been. Bottom line, they seemed rather weak to me. I agree with earlier comments on the fact that a bunch are probably just focusing on you at once.
So, super OP class that just got nerfed is claiming slightly less OP class is weak, got it.

Grapenut
01.25.2012 , 07:38 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by mirthEightyOne View Post
Devs, I play a Rock, and Paper is totally OP. Please NERF Paper. Scissors is fine, leave that alone. Thx bye.

It's more like,

Devs, I play Rock, the entire other team is paper. Paper is totally OP. Please NERF Paper. Who is Scissors? I've never seen him.

Thx
bye.

Meluna
01.25.2012 , 07:45 PM | #53
Hey, everybody! We already have a great discussion thread dedicated to talking about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=229316

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!