Eternal Victor Criteria

Vanendumar

Hey Folks,

Just a quick one.

I completed the Eternal Victor requirements to unlock the Chiss Jedi companion involving getting a max republic and empire toon to 65, as well as progressing throught the KOTFE story chapter 9 to go and do the eternal championship and kill Lanos.

Great, did that. But what I don't understand is why didn't the achievement 'finish'? Is this something that will happen on Friday? Because I only recently returned and burnt the candle at both ends to get this far, it will seriously P me Off.

Thank you for answering, and alleviating my concern

Hey Folks,

Just a quick one.

I completed the Eternal Victor requirements to unlock the Chiss Jedi companion involving getting a max republic and empire toon to 65, as well as progressing throught the KOTFE story chapter 9 to go and do the eternal championship and kill Lanos.

Great, did that. But what I don't understand is why didn't the achievement 'finish'? Is this something that will happen on Friday? Because I only recently returned and burnt the candle at both ends to get this far, it will seriously P me Off.

Thank you for answering, and alleviating my concern

Not sure if you've seen the other posts but the DvL achievement was reset to many people's dismay. There's no current way to verify or review your DvL event progress. This shouldn't affect the rewards which will be delivered later.

You don;t think we're not going to get "I did DvL. Where are my awards?" threads?

Yes, you are completely right. Threds could be either:

1. The honest type (either BioWare mixed things up, or players thought they had completed an achievement but actually didn't) or

2. The fraudulent type (players that were smart enough not to do the event and now see a chance to get some or all of the rewards).

BioWare had just made a big headache for themselves when they could have just left it alone and avoided all these issues.

No, I'm going to be upfront. Now I realise what's gone on.

Everywhere you look on the F'ing net, the criteria only stated 1 Rep, 1 Imp, Kill Lanos.

On the achievement it had another inexplicable box titled 'champion' but gave no reference whatsoever, at all, in any shape or form to say 'you need to complete the entire previous tier in order to earn this, the now 4th component of this achievement'

Because otherwise I wouldn't have gone overboard to get it, AND pushed one toon through Kotfe space barring the whole clips to complete with only 15 mins spare.

Look, my problem - and I'll still play occassionally . But F giving this company one iota of my cash further when I am going to have this companion slapped in my face.