Listen closely Bioware!!!!! (Part 2)

JesusnSpace

Good job closing a thread Bioware where clear and important issues are being addressed. Listen to your customers or continue to run the game into the ground. It is pathetic what you have, or more importantly, haven't done since the release of the game. Don't get me wrong, 1.2 was great, but queues for PvP are slow as hell, warzone rating system is off in limbo, your new gear for the raid content is mediocre (really no new set bonuses to increase play style?)

Too many people compare SWTOR to WoW or other long running mmo's, but here's what WoW did that BW isn't doing...listening to the customer base.

Give us cross server queues, give us a better LFG system, and cater to your everyday gamer who has an hr or 2 to spend, not the hardcore ppl who have already cleared EC hardmore, that is an issue to itself.

Allow me to conclude with one very important issue, why is there no server wide chat? why do I have to wait at the fleet for a group? why can't I do my dailies and still post in a general chat across the server for looking for the group? Does Bioware intend me to waste my time sitting, waiting, for a lone tank, a lone healer, or dps to respond to my spams of LF....

Get your act together Bioware, we all want to SWTOR succeed; however, your current path of ignoring customer demands and neglecting a weakening community is quickly making the great game you developed fall by the waist side.

Did you know that the job of some Bioware employees is to actually read e-v-e-r-y threads in the forum?! Some guys were hired to read some of the nonsenses we see here, poor them...

Anyway, they don't ignore you. It's just that you write about things they already read once and acknowledge. Since they don't want to see the forum being flooded with repetitive threads, they close them. That's all and it's quite logical.

Why do I have the feeling I won't like your reply...

you are adding nothing that hasnt already been said for weeks or even months. some problems takes time to resolve in the matter that bioware wants them to be done rather than just getting them done. listening to the player base all the time and not adhering to your visions of the game only leads to pandas and a let no raider be left behind raid loot mentality.

i will be surprised if this thread isnt closed too.

Too many people compare SWTOR to WoW or other long running mmo's, but here's what WoW did that BW isn't doing...listening to the customer base.

HAHAHA oh I find that so funny.... so many people uses to say that in the wow forums..... ah the good old days :)

HAHAHA oh I find that so funny.... so many people uses to say that in the wow forums..... ah the good old days :)

^ this.

Wish people would stop comparing a 7/8 year old mmo with a game that is just 6 months old.

I see BW working hard to address the issues and implement the wishes from us the community.

Free transfers are coming up as stated in the replie.

But I gues most forum dwellers these days are just too damn impatient and feel to rush to max level to clear all end game content and forget to enjoy the game while leveling.

Well that's just the feeling I get when scrolling through a lot of threads/posts anyway.

^ this.

Wish people would stop comparing a 7/8 year old mmo with a game that is just 6 months old.

I see BW working hard to address the issues and implement the wishes from us the community.

Free transfers are coming up as stated in the replie.

But I gues most forum dwellers these days are just too damn impatient and feel to rush to max level to clear all end game content and forget to enjoy the game while leveling.

Well that's just the feeling I get when scrolling through a lot of threads/posts anyway.

This

For me, from a guild and social aspect of the game, this game is not a patch on Star Wars Galaxies which puts this game to shame in some aspects and features. BUT some of those excellent features in SWG took years to be implemented and you cant really compare that with a 6 month old game.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!