login problem

Pandaclaws

Ok seriously i did all there so called login problem fixers and none not a single one fixed my problem it still either tells me thats its updating or wont load at all and befor you say anything i did all of their problem fixers the Top 10 Issues and Solutions: Updated June 14th, 2013 not one worked still sitting there with the problem and i cant find where to send in a support ticket all i keep finding is the phone numbers no website no support ticket just number i dont want numbers and i just keep getting more pissed off when none of their problem fixers DONT work

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric

HUGE problem with Oricon, can log in anywhere else but cant log into oricon.

Dying in an Ops (DF/DP) and releasing causes you to crash out and trying to transport into it crashes as well

Guild member experienced the same problem last night. He couldn't get past the loading screen. He was able to successfully log in after completing these steps:

1. Delete "retailclient_swtor.version" file and the "swtor" folder. Both located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic\

2. Log in, the game will download the patch, after patch finishes, exit launcher.

3. Log in again and run the repair tool.

Edited by Samoth_Nomad

Guild member experienced the same problem last night. He couldn't get past the loading screen. He was able to successfully log in after completing these steps:

1. Delete "retailclient_swtor.version" file and the "swtor" folder. Both located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic\

2. Log in, the game will download the patch, after patch finishes, exit launcher.

3. Log in again and run the repair tool.

Don't believe that is the issue. Loading was fine but we have q's that we normally don't have before the character select screen. Then when trying to enter an OP on Oricon we get booted and a message that the game could not move the player into the OP.

TWO DAYS of not getting any pops when qued for warzones OR space missions on the bastion cuz its still bugged... A PVP server no less ON THE WEEKEND and only one short response just today..

I like this game, but EAware wont let me play it...

The harbinger is allll messed up

cant queue up for GSF

cant get to Oricon to raid

then got booted from s&v after 4 bosses and noone in the group could get back in

tried restarting and got stuck in a queue

I'm done with this game for tonight good luck everyone :(

Edited by sabrezzz

Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric

Come on Eric, been a few hours since this post and your game is seriously broken. Cant do any PvP and your ops are also broken.

How about that update you mentioned.

• Dev Post
Come on Eric, been a few hours since this post and your game is seriously broken. Cant do any PvP and your ops are also broken.

How about that update you mentioned.

You guys haven't been forgotten! We are still actively investigating and working on addressing the issues you are experiencing. Unfortunately I have no new updates other than that at this time. I will let you know as I know more.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

You guys haven't been forgotten! We are still actively investigating and working on addressing the issues you are experiencing. Unfortunately I have no new updates other than that. I will let you know as I know more.

-eric

Just run down to PetSmart and grab a couple of new hamsters and you'll be good to go.