Please help me , please. Early access

Bucela

hi guys i got an email of course for early acess and on my clietn when i download and when i am patch it , when im loging i got this mesage : there is currienrly no subsctription on this account

*** is that please help me..

I have been talking to Tech support for 30 minutes now... seems like they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

To answer your question... The No subscription message has nothing to do with your early access...The subscription will not open up until Dec 20th, 2011...

Tech support told me what i already knew and that was that they are sending out new emails for invites to early access.. these emails will be sent out according to the date inwhich you placed in your pre-order code... They will be allowing people on in "waves" so there is no telling which "wave" you will be apart of.. just wait... watch your email for confirmation that your early access is now active for login it will let you know that your Saga has Begun!!!....This Email is different than the email you recieve letting you know that you can download and patch the Client (launcher)

Edited by lllbarcodelll

hi guys i got an email of course for early acess and on my clietn when i download and when i am patch it , when im loging i got this mesage : there is currienrly no subsctription on this account

That is perfectly normal. That simply means you have not been activated for early game access yet.

There is no problem. There is no reason to contact customer support. Once you get your email stating "Your Saga Has Begun" and telling you that you are now free to play the game, you will be able to open your launcher and the Play button will be active.

Not everyone is getting into early game access at the same time. Invites are rolling out in waves over the next few days.

Until you get an E-mail that specifically says YOU NOW HAVE EARLY ACCESS....you get no access :(