Absolutely Ridiculous -Sell Back Commendations Items

Cempa

Its absolutely one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever had, not only does the game NOT have a confirmation window when purchasing Commendations items, I can not trade it back -same time- and get my Commendations back.

Come on developers what are you thinking! :mad:

Its absolutely one of the worst gaming experiences I have ever had, not only does the game NOT have a confirmation window when purchasing Commendations items, I can not trade it back -same time- and get my Commendations back.

IF this is the biggest problem you have to go the forums and post about, this game has to rock like hell. :D

Accidentally buying an item is the worst gaming experience you've ever had? You've had a sheltered life, son.

Let me see if I have this right...this is the worst gaming experience you have ever had because YOU bought the wrong thing from a vendor?

Yeah that about sums up your level of awesomeness and speak loads to how awful this game must be. Really mods? How bout closing some posts for lack of common sense.

double check what you were going to purchase it's really not that hard

dont be spoilt be wow's "features"

WoW's "Features" are the Gold Standard of MMO"s. Even harkoning back to the days of EQ and what not. Now the features that game has is considered a MMO standard.

Would be the same complaining "your" car doesnt have a audio system, even though it's a standard feature across the board.

Please BW tell me how to level and how much commendations have without open my inventory and which button to push when i'm fighting the mobs in the planets-flashpoints and the players in warzones...and also put a suggestion help window what reward will i choose in the end of a quest....i'm very unhappy :) Edited by Saizor

So you want the developers to take time out from whatever else they are doing to code a feature that will automate a popup asking if you wish to buy an item, and/or code a full refund for a minute after the initial transaction?

You could just..you know...left click your item once and not multi-buy. You could just pay attention.

I personally do not want a conformation for every stim I purchase, every armor I purchase, etc.

So you want the developers to take time out from whatever else they are doing to code a feature that will automate a popup asking if you wish to buy an item, and/or code a full refund for a minute after the initial transaction?

You could just..you know...left click your item once and not multi-buy. You could just pay attention.

I personally do not want a conformation for every stim I purchase, every armor I purchase, etc.

I swear some of you really need to play MMO's/Forum PvP less and take reading comprehension classes.

The OP doesn't want a confirmation box for every purchase, but for purchases from the specialty vendor when using commendation tokens.

If not a confirmation box, then the vendor at least needs to pay back in commendation tokens in the same session if something unintentional is purchased.

This, at least for me, is not about hand holding, or not paying attention. I was simply ctrl-right clicking on an item in the specialty vendor window to see the mods it had when, boom...I bought it. I sell it back to the vendor thinking I'll get my commendations back, but no just credits.

So to an extent I agree with what the OP is asking although I'm not in much agreement with his approach.

Edited by einherjar_LC

WoW's "Features" are the Gold Standard of MMO"s. Even harkoning back to the days of EQ and what not. Now the features that game has is considered a MMO standard.

Would be the same complaining "your" car doesnt have a audio system, even though it's a standard feature across the board.

No it's like complaining - i'm too stupid to notice what i'm clicking on, wow wipes my backside for me when I make a noob error like this, why doesn't every game I play on.

No it's like complaining - i'm too stupid to notice what i'm clicking on, wow wipes my backside for me when I make a noob error like this, why doesn't every game I play on.

Yeah because having a confirmation box when using a specialty vendor, using special currency is going to ruin the game for you right?

People are so blinded by their WoW hatred they argue against things that actually make sense. But because it's in WoW they don't want it here in their beloved SW game because they feel it will taint their game somehow...

"Its absolutely ridiculous, my worst gaming experience ever"

-goes on to complain about something that isnt even an issue.

Dear God.

Yeah because having a confirmation box when using a specialty vendor, using special currency is going to ruin the game for you right?

People are so blinded by their WoW hatred they argue against things that actually make sense. But because it's in WoW they don't want it here in their beloved SW game because they feel it will taint their game somehow...

I'm not bothered, if they put one in that's fine, if not, also fine. However I'm not gonna come on here whining like a little ****** with a scraped knee just because there is one tiny element missing from the game and describe it as "the worst gaming experience ever" because of it.

Why would it need a confirmation box? The way WoW handles it is that any item you buy with tokens can be resold for the tokens within X amount of time (1 hour I think?), after that time it can't be sold anymore.

At least its a game - mistakes are not RL changing.

Well, if it takes X amount of time to get enough tokens to buy an item, then buying the wrong thing by mistake means you wasted X amount of time : p

I'm pretty sure confirmation boxes will be implemented at commendations vendors and when choosing your AC for the first time.

Pay no mind to the Bioware apologists - they seem to think challenge should come from an awkward UI and not actual gameplay.

They're not Bioware apologists, you see them all over the net at all kinds of MMO forums. They're some kind of wierd masochistic cult dedicated to bad gameplay for 'immersion' and that games should be about 'consequences' instead of silly things like having fun in your freetime.

Edited by Zironic