Ability to Generate Single Items of an Armor Set

Hello members of the SWTOR staff!

I just wanted to post my suggestion after being at the Cantina tour in Anaheim, and being encouraged to do so by you guys so many times.

The Cartel Market armor sets can only generate the whole set if you've bound each and every item in that set to a single character. But would it be possible to make an option to generate the item you have already bound to yourself instead of having to unlock the full set?

For me, personally, I haven't been able to complete a few sets that are no longer available on either the Cartel Market or the Galactic Trade Network, but I have almost the full set (missing a helmet on one or the legging on another). Would it be possible and would you be willing to work on a feature to allow us to generate a bound version of the pieces we have collected?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to all the future updates!

Sounds like that would defeat part of the purpose of collecting... to, you know, collect.

A full armor set is 7 pieces.

If you've only got 6 of the 7 pieces, you haven't collected the armor yet.

Otherwise, people would just get the one or two pieces of an outfit that they wanted and then have all the benefit of unlimited free copies of that piece.

Gotta catch 'em all!

What I could get behind, however, is being able to recall a single piece of armor from a set that you've collected.

I hate recalling a full set of Adept Scout Armor and then going through the hassle of throwing away 6 of the pieces just so I can grab another copy of the headset.

At the very least, let us sell these to vendors for 0cr to make the discard process easier.