Raid Ready?

So this may be a stupid question, but I've pretty much gotten all the gear I can get from dailies and HM FP's. I've got 5/5 Columi, Columi Off-hand, Battlemaster MH, Rakata Belt/Bracers/Ear/Implant, and BH Implant. Everything is augmented with an advanced resolve augment 22.

So my question is..can I start healing HM EV/KP and possibly SM EC for more Rakata gear? It seems like SM EV/KP just drops gear that I already have or stuff that is worse.

What he said :)

To be honest, you could have done Storymode EV/KP ages ago :p but no matter lol. I'd say jump straight into HM EV/KP and then SM EC.

HM EV/KP, there's more damage to deal with than Storymode EC, but Storymode EC has a lot more mechanics to deal with.

EV and KP HM are for people with mostly columi, but you can easily have some lower than columi too in the mix (they do drop some columi equivalent gear in addition to the rakata stuff)

EC SM originally I would have recommended full columi + at least some items higher than columi, but it has been nerfed and made easier than it originally was.

TFB SM is technically tuned for columi gear, although you need good group to do it with just that.

Thanks for the response. So I just looked at SM TFB and it looks like it drops all Rakata as well. Would I still be under geared for that?

Those rakata drops are supposed to be upgrades to people doing it, so you are supposed to be able to do it with the gear tier just below rakata, which is columi.

Thanks for the response. So I just looked at SM TFB and it looks like it drops all Rakata as well. Would I still be under geared for that?

You may not be under geared for it, but I would still not recommend doing that until you get a few rakata/BH pieces, or only run it with a group who has run it before, because the mechanics are arguably more difficult than any of the three other ops. Same goes for EC.