Karagga's Palace

Hint: someone is calling them...

LOL, we have the kill order down. (Healer techs since the droids break CC) then summoner, then artillery then cleanup murder bots.

Just did our first pull on Karagga.

TY for the protip.

I was just annoyed that we beat tower of annoy, turn the corner and there's a pack aggroing us. :p

try killing the hunter-creeper droids first, you can cc the techs if you get them both at the same time.

Yeah the last boss before tower of annoy the summoner droid did this pulse that appeared to break the cc on the 3 healing techs. It'd be much easier if we could keep them controlled but basically I just blew all my CDs healed through the damage and zerged the hell out of it.

The last pulls before Karagga are much easier to control. (We have 3 sages in our 8man lol.)

I do have to say I really love the pacing of this tiers raids, trash is not excessive (lol @ EV post pylon boss rush) and the boss fights are actually rather fun.

Looking forward to tier 2 in march, once we get enough people through HM and NiM.

Next week I'll try killing the K-C droids first. Anything to lower the zergrush feel of it would be apprecaited, especially because if my guild keeps growing I'll be fielding a 16m soon and the chaos of a trash zerg is much harder to control in 16man.