This makes UGLY happy...

UGLYMRJ

So I've been gone for about a week... got married Friday. And scrolling through the forums I saw something I've never seen before... never heard of. By some miracle there was this...

Great highlight video Nebukanezer! I really enjoyed your use of AoE damage and cover (Explosive Probe is so very neglected for the Lethality Ops I find) in addition to those nasty Culls of yours. Especially liked your first video where you fight the Focus Sentinel (
) and DoT up the whole team at center point in CW (
) Great stuff!

Also how about that Carbine Blast, Frag Grenade and Orbital Strike all on top of a ticking Corrosive Grenade? Does some devastating area damage amirite? I don’t use Carbine Blast as often as I should in those situations so thanks for showing me how it’s done. Now you got me all jazzed to play my Dirty Fighter tonight! *POW* :jawa_biggrin:

A dev response to a PvP VIDEO that was posted!!!

Interesting, no offense intended to our previous PvP forum mod but goodbye and good riddance. Give Alex a raise. We need this feedback... one simple comment that helps the PvP community feel less like a red headed step child.

This is a nice change from the lack of attention we normally receive and something as simple as this... a response that had nothing to do with changes or anything of the sort. Nothing official... just a "hi, I'm here and that was awesome".

This is what we need... not every response needs to be an "official" one. Just let us know you're paying attention. Would love to see more responses like this in the future and more casual feedback. BE ONE OF THE COMMUNITY. Not just some mod who stands back and throws out a well worded and vague response to some complaint once a month.

Well done Alex, hope to see more of this in the future.

I was impressed about how casual it was... like this guy is part of the community.

Much better than AB's responses of...

Well.... I talk to so and so and he said this is something we're keeping an eye on and may or may not do something about at some random undisclosed date.

I think more of this would help the morale of the community... as silly as it is, small gestures like this go a long way IMO.

Just here to say grats Ugly :)

Thanks Murk! Up and streaming again too! Hit me up if you're on tonight. Gonna have some fun on Ilum ;)

It'll make for a good stream. :D

Firstly, congrats to UGLY.

Second, I kind of agree with him. It is kind of nice to just hear input on a pvp video/playstyle. It at least lets us know that someone on their payroll plays the game in a pvp setting too. :)

Thank you as well! And exactly... I think for more it was mostly that it was casual... there wasn't this super vague, professional sounding response that really said nothing. Having a mod contribute to the community as PART of the community goes a long way.

Yah grats,was the Honeymoon suite at the Holiday Inn good?

This guy again... hey... weirdo... leaving on the 22nd and I'll inbox you the name of the resort so you can send hate mail there.

Guy in his 40's, going out of his way to insult people on a Star Wars video game forum. Your must lead a very successful and satisfying life.

Even funnier when you insult my bank account...

You may want to try a different approach ;)

Edited by UGLYMRJ

Dev posts have been popping up all over the place. I wasn't one of those needy QQers that needed Dev attention or anything, but it's still nice to see.

And Gratz Dude and Welcome Back! What do you think of the new Ilum?

Thank you sir!

Actually, haven't even had a chance to check it out yet but we have something planned there tonight. It will be on my stream.

But you know me... whether it's perfect or not I'm just glad to see something new and fresh.

This guy again... hey... weirdo... leaving on the 22nd and I'll inbox you the name of the resort so you can send hate mail there.

Guy in his 40's, going out of his way to insult people on a Star Wars video game forum. Your must lead a very successful and satisfying life.

Even funnier when you insult my bank account...

You may want to try a different approach ;)

If its all the same I find nothing wrong with holiday inn even though I have been kicked out of two of them.

Is it strange that I like places more like the Holiday Inn? My company is putting me up in an upscale hotel next week and I had to go there before, and I will be the first to tell you I feel out of place.

Oh, and congrats UGLY. Just goes to show that if a guy that goes by the name UGLY can get a woman, there is hope for others. (the hope is you can dodge the getting married part

Edited by Technohic

Is it strange that I like places more like the Holiday Inn? My company is putting me up in an upscale hotel next week and I had to go there before, and I will be the first to tell you I feel out of place.

LOL... I'm the opposite.

I do pretty well but you'd never know it looking at me. Jeans and a T shirt, tattoos and big chevy truck and I prefer being the only guy without a suit in a fancy hotel.

I hang with a lot of musicians and other dudes with not so mainstream forms of employment, so my bachelor party for example was hilarious. 7 rough looking dudes, checking into the MGM signature into an 8 man suite with more booze than clothes. I love the curiousity that comes with it. Not only that... but we normally bring a good time to what is normally a stuffy place. :D

Oh, and congrats UGLY. Just goes to show that if a guy that goes by the name UGLY can get a woman, there is hope for others. (the hope is you can dodge the getting married part

LOL just saw this... you'd be impressed at what the UGLY guy pulled... there's pics of me and my chick on our site. I have no shame. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ