T4-10 droid issues / question

Jaareth

my friend got this droid...but when she attacks..it never attacks....she has to manually do it every time is this thing got a bug or something? all her other companions work right. Its not on passive or anything....im confused.

If it's set to "healer" it might not attack automatically.

This is probably the issue.

I have noticed for a long time that companions will not automatically attack until they determine my character has generated threat... being by proximity, or because I attacked something. In Healer stance, it's worse as they do not have fast interdiction skills like they do on tank or dps stances, and their first priority is to heal.

Edited by Andryah

I have noticed that my companions (all of them) will not attack (while in any stance) if I use a certain set of attacks. Example: on my Sniper, when I take cover and use the instant Snipe, battle ensues, but my companion will not go anywhere. If I keep using Snipe, my companion will not move. If I get attacked, or I use any other move, other than Snipe, my companion will then get into the fray as per usual.

Seems like certain opening moves, for whatever reason, will not get them to enter combat themselves.