Not all tacticals count toward weekly

Not all tactical FPs count toward the weekly, but of course if you limit the list to those that are enumerated then you are not eligible for the daily GF reward (and by extension Conquest credit either). Combined with the 'any level character can get thrown in' 'feature' and this has just become one of the most frustrating experiences in the game.

Yeah, I tried to complete the Daily/Weekly Groupfinder quests and queued up for every FP. After completion of The False Emperor I didn't receive any quest update. Pretty troll.

The fact that the linear storytelling in Flashpoints is ruined for new people and that these odd bugs pop up makes group finder a bad experience.

If they wanted a Dungeon Roulette, they should ahve copied FF14's version.

Weekly Counting

I've experienced the same on two characters on T3-M4, did 5 tactical and 3 hard flashpoints on both characters Marauder/Aassasin and on both I only have have 1/3 and 2/5. I am tired to finish the weekly yet. Before 4.0 I always did the weekly tacticals and hards on my both characters for the crystals but it seems to be a 50/50 chance to get counted towards the weekly... I hope bioware will fix this asap! two other players told me the same issue.

Tactical Flashpoint Experience

Another thing that pissed me off are the tacticals with lowies, currently the most of them seem to be not very familiar with the their own classes and the game itself at all (no problem at all, everyone started in the past but after a few years ofg SWTOR it is just annoying) and the abilities which makes it really hard to and not fun to play the tacticals anymore. I will recject playing any of those with people under lvl 40 because you will only have high repair costs and bad times. Before 4.0 you joinded with 4 random 60s and made some quick crystals and play the game now you just beat the **** out of your abilities and always have cooldowns on all defense skills...

2 factors are making this gameplay really bad: 1. Trashmobs and especially the silver ones are too hard now. I am always the fool of being the tank with my Marauder. 2. Lowies, 80% are not into their class at all and are not able to interrupt enemies, thinking its funny to attack CC'ed mobs, need everything on gear (god bless the new loot system for the bosses) and dont like to work in a team at all. Never really had this problems with experienced and intelligent high levels before 4.0.

Today I got kicked from all 3 16-30 for killing a single trash mob because the lvl 16 tank thought it was funny to loot all the droids for ressources before goind forward in the flashpoint and seriously some people don't want to stay 2 hours in a tactical FP because of trolls and kiddies... These are tacticals!!! If I want to have a hard time and burning fingers I'll join hardmodes but there it makes fun because you play with experienced players and mostly not so ignorant and silly people.

Don't get me wrong I like some new features like the Mastery and the new Companion Tank/Heals/DPS things alot but give us back the daily tacticals with 60/65s only or at leat 40+ please.

just my 2 cents, a good game which I play since release as a big Star Wars fan, it is just the first time I am really frustrated about something.

Edited by DannyDiablo