Thank you Snave and Mr Devil

Yeldah_

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't care if mr devil is any good. he, and many other "good" players are big-time *****s. and you will NOT convince me that most of them arent cheating. R.Y.O., lore, blubbernugget, boelter, ginger, skidy, to name a few, are just horrible people. this whole game is full of horrible people. these people have literally ruined this game for me.

so who cares about streaming. kick these ******es out of the game instead of putting them on some kind of a pedestal.

i don't care if mr devil is any good. he, and many other "good" players are big-time *****s. and you will NOT convince me that most of them arent cheating. R.Y.O., lore, blubbernugget, boelter, ginger, skidy, to name a few, are just horrible people. this whole game is full of horrible people. these people have literally ruined this game for me.

so who cares about streaming. kick these ******es out of the game instead of putting them on some kind of a pedestal.

you should have someone who medaled in one of the ranked seasons show you the BW description of his flag thatyou're supposed to drive into the ground over the corpse of a vanquished foe. I forget the actual text, but it's something like "plant this on the corpse of a defeated enemy to celebrate your victory or to embarrass your victim."

Edited by foxmob

So glad you mentioned ginger and skidy (aka koomize). 2 lowlifes who've infected this game and frankly need to go

Edited by ColorfulCaiques

"plant this on the corpse of a defeated enemy to celebrate your victory or to embarrass your victim."

I will never understand this flagging thing. People do it to me, to other players etc, I do not get the point. Why would I be embarrassed over a video game? Virtial environment? Some guy flagging me I will never ever meet in my life? Its just strange for me.

I will never understand this flagging thing. People do it to me, to other players etc, I do not get the point. Why would I be embarrassed over a video game? Virtial environment? Some guy flagging me I will never ever meet in my life? Its just strange for me.

Yeah cuz if I put my 14 flags on you it’s so brutal and embarrassing! Dude just ..pls

You’re one of the few players that take every action, every story and every word so damn serious.

You’re old. Get over it.

p.s: you just pulled out a cringe sentence. We are talking about an ingame item and you managed to compare your rl with it.

Edited by Argileon

I don't know who is mr Devil but Snave seems very toxic, enrages like a @@@@, opinionated to the point of stupidity, and profanities that comes out of his mouth are just awful that actually lots of times pointed at his streamers.

There are much better streamers that stream SWOTR that are not toxic and actually play on higher level than snave.

Where snave seems can be helpful and decent time to time but its gets diminished by him being toxic other times.

Edited by Cherepk

I don't know who is mr Devil but Snave seems very toxic, enrages like a @@@@, opinionated to the point of stupidity, and profanities that comes out of his mouth are just awful that actually lots of times pointed at his streamers.

There are much better streamers that stream SWOTR that are not toxic and actually play on higher level than snave.

Where snave seems can be helpful and decent time to time but its gets diminished by him being toxic other times.

I think you are mistaking Snave for someone else. I think you are thinking of a guy that streams and goes by the name "Angry Joe."

Also, he is just using the angry moments for satirical purposes. I don't think he is trying to offend anyone. :(

Edited by Lhancelot

I think you are mistaking Snave for someone else. I think you are thinking of a guy that streams and goes by the name "Angry Joe."

Also, he is just using the angry moments for satirical purposes. I don't think he is trying to offend anyone. :(

We all have different opinions, this is what i saw on his streams.

it's designed to anger ppl. it's right there in the description. and it very much angers players. my first night in yolos I was with a mara from pwn******. some sage dropped a bronze flag on him during the first rnd. the mara flipped out. just lost it in /say. we wiped the floor with them the next two rounds (even though I found a "dead zone" out of the gate r3). but the mara just absolutely lost his sh-t over the flag thing.

tbh, I don't like it either. the whole point of the flag is to foment anger.

the funniest thing about that one yolo match, though, was that the guy dropped a bronze flag. I mean...that doesn't make you good. it makes you...pretty bad. I made silver in every season that I played (usually on VG/PT), just to give you an idea how bad it is that you max out at bronze. so dropping a bronze flag has to be be the biggest "I suck" sign in the game. all you have to do for that is queue 10 matches. lol

so dropping a bronze flag has to be be the biggest "I suck" sign in the game. all you have to do for that is queue 10 matches. lol

If that's the case, what does it say about the guy that gets a bronze flag dropped on their corpse? rofl.

I actually got a bronze flag on one of my toons in a bank I am going to have to dig that thing out. Sounds like fun dropping that on people, especially if it causes such bone hard nerd rage. Really sounds like a blast heaving that bronze flag all around the WZs!

Anyone remember if the flag was legacy bound, or is it bound to the toon you got the bronze flag reward on?

when I grow fat and unloved, I wanna be just like you!

It's a choice, you do not have to grow fat and become unloved. :(

Begin with healthy eating habits and a consistent exercise routine and you can avoid the 40 year slump, or at least minimalize it some. :cool:

If that's the case, what does it say about the guy that gets a bronze flag dropped on their corpse? rofl.

I actually got a bronze flag on one of my toons in a bank I am going to have to dig that thing out. Sounds like fun dropping that on people, especially if it causes such bone hard nerd rage. Really sounds like a blast heaving that bronze flag all around the WZs!

Anyone remember if the flag was legacy bound, or is it bound to the toon you got the bronze flag reward on?

it's legacy. but it's kinda like the furious set: once you pass them out, it's kind of a pita to move them so the fact that you can trade them to mirror toons is kind of meaningless.

it's legacy. but it's kinda like the furious set: once you pass them out, it's kind of a pita to move them so the fact that you can trade them to mirror toons is kind of meaningless.

Do those get rewarded every time for bronze rank, or were they rewarded for a specific ranked season contest only?

Snave is the best :D

He’s helped this community so much over the years.

I think you must have him mixed up with someone else.

This is how I envisage ranked sometimes when people are using flags.

“Daffy Duck - (Ep. 70) - Duck Dodgers In The 24½th Century”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ym9b7

As you watch it, just think if certain ranked experiences. I just watched it again and it’s made me laugh so hard I’ve tears running down my face.

It’s even funny when you apply it to regs ;)

Here’s a question for people. Are you a Daffy, Martin the Martian or Pork Pig player :p

Edited by TrixxieTriss

the whole point of the flag is to foment anger.

Yeah and this is something I am against. I mean why spread hate? If I get globalled or fail or whatever I am fully aware of it, no need to further irritate the player. Its a game, should be fun and one should not go around angering people.

when I grow fat and unloved, I wanna be just like you!

This is something I am not sure about, I mean, I think I have seen a pic of Snave from some Cantina (probably the EU one) where he was with Eric and he didnt seem that fat. Could be just a body build. He mostly has a black shirt on his stream and black is slimy :)

This is kinda my opinion on Snave. On one side he does help out but on the other hand he can be very toxic. He bans me frequently from his twitch chat for nothing. Its the easiest thing to talk about someone who cannot defend himself cause he is chat banned.

This is how I envisage ranked sometimes when people are using flags.

“Daffy Duck - (Ep. 70) - Duck Dodgers In The 24½th Century”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ym9b7

As you watch it, just think if certain ranked experiences. I just watched it again and it’s made me laugh so hard I’ve tears running down my face.

It’s even funny when you apply it to regs ;)

Here’s a question for people. Are you a Daffy, Martin the Martian or Pork Pig player :p

RIP Mel Blanc! Greatest voice actor of all time.

In this cartoon, when Dodgers is drawing the map and explaining the route he is creating, that's how I imagine the game design changes are laid out by BW team members to one another.

(What ought to be simple and easy turns into an unreasonably complicated exercise.)

Edited by Lhancelot