<Lords of Ziost> is recruiting Sith, Imperials and Merceneries alike!

ExiaFanatic

:sy_empire:Lords of Ziost:sy_empire:

Imperial | Sith | PvP | US East Coast

Recruitment Status: Open

Server: Jung-Ma (RP-PvP)

Timezone: US - EST

Focus: PvP | Casual RP

VOIP: Teamspeak 3

Guild Leader: Kruxiz

About Us: The Lords of Ziost are a close-knit PvP centric guild with ties to RP. We are a very laidback Guild who mostly hang out in Teamspeak and our goal is to have fun whilst pushing ourselves in PvP. At this time we are formulating the idea of having a competitive team for ranked, whilst we encourage members to be competitive there is no competitive ranked PvP with us currently. We are an Imperial only Guild in posession of a Flagship that is currently being underutilized sadly so help us fix that!

Our Goal:

Our current goals are to increase our member base and find new people to have fun with! We are looking to start getting into some story based operation runs to experience PvE so if these interest you get in contact!

About our Focus:

Our focus to build a group of players who enjoy each others company whilst playing together in any circumstance, whether this be PvE, PvP or RP. Not only are we looking to enter the Ranked Warzone Arena in Season 4 we are currently considering putting together a casual raid night for our members to adjust to Operations. Our current member base vary from PvP Veterans to relative new comers and as such we are commited to helping those people who ask for our support in starting PvP.

Contact us in-game and register on our website! Once you've done this you message one of our members whom will put you in touch with me. I'll get in touch with you via in-game methods and speak to you. If you're the kind of person we're looking for we'll invite you to the guild in a probationary period. Once we feel you're the kind of person we're looking to keep in the guild we'll make you a full time member. It's as simple as 1,2,3. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me or my officers.

What We Offer:

• Friendly, active and enthusiastic PvPers.
  • TeamSpeak3 Server.
  • Active Guild Support.
  • Organized PvP Grouping.
  • Dedicated and driven Officers.
  • Guild Flagship and Stronghold.

What We Look For:

• Good Attitude.
  • Maturity.
  • Friendly.
  • Co-operative.

Edited by ExiaFanatic